Fred Says Whaley Dishonest With Him

Im bummed FJax is gone, but Karlos the Krusha will ease the pain as the rotational replacement.

Karlos didn't impress me all that much in his 14 for 40 performance in his 1st game before being injured.

He also makes me nervous. I hope he doesn't "allegedly" punch another pregnant woman. If so, this time he won't have FSU, Jimbo, and the Tallahassee PD running interference for him.

This time he gets the Ray Rice/Adrian Peterson treatment.

Edited by reddogblitz

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im bummed FJax is gone, but Karlos the Krusha will ease the pain as the rotational replacement.

This is a new team, with harvin, tyrod, shady, karlos, clay, miller and incognito all new and ready to roll this offense.

Whaley is being truthful when he says he has tons of respect for Freddy, so is Rex, but Doug is paid to make the tough decisions like this. If we had 55 roster spots he would still be here, but we dont.

Ritchie Incognito Age: 32

I used to work at M&T with a bit of my time devoted towards advising the marketing dept.. Let me tell ya... Ray Rice was the face of M&T in Baltimore.. That caused a much bigger problem for the bank than this move... This is a matter of redoing print rather than apologizing to the public

That's what we call "unrealistic expectations."

Why? He's a great decoy. People don't seem to understand what the Bills have. Shady is going to get the same amount of touches he always has, but he's a bigger threat and worry to defenses than Fred Jackson is. We have five playmakers on third down. The team wants McCoy out there because he is a huge threat. And defenses have to worry about him.

Good God, this is frustrating. Advertising arrangements are immaterial to the product on the field. If Russ is sweating over meeting with Bob Wilmers to redo a marketing contract then he's in the wrong line of work. M&T wears big boy pants and so do the Bills.

Also, why do I get the feeling you'd just as strenuously argue that Whaley's a "puppet GM in name only" if Fred made the team because of a major sponsor's ad campaign?

You can't be this dense.

Graham wouldn't be running his story from two sources about Whaley going rogue if there wasn't a tinge of truth to it. No matter what your feelings are about him, the News wouldn't employ him if he just made stuff up.

So if you accept even a bit of Timmah's premise and the follow up tweet that a major advertiser is pissed, this is a big deal at OBD and a lot of people will be dealing with the fall out, instead of working on getting the season started.

That's why if Whaley went rogue, without much coordination inside the building, he just screwed up the work schedules of a lot of people. People don't like surprises and they hate surprises that come from within the organization.

Why? He's a great decoy. People don't seem to understand what the Bills have. Shady is going to get the same amount of touches he always has, but he's a bigger threat and worry to defenses than Fred Jackson is. We have five playmakers on third down. The team wants McCoy out there because he is a huge threat. And defenses have to worry about him.

I don't see Shady staying healthy.

NFL Network says if the Hawks sign Fred they could have the best one two punch in the NFL. They evidently have not heard that Fred is old and slow.

How can anyone who saw the first 3 offensive plays Saturday say Fred can't ball anymore? Add to that that the defending NFC Champs want him sounds a lot different than the BS I've been reading on here today.

I honestly don't get it either, and things could end badly this year if the backup RB's stink it up while Fred does well on a different team.

I didn't like the move, and its looking worse. Not like Fred to undeservedly throw his ex GM under the bus. He loved Buffalo and we loved him.

You can't be this dense.

Graham wouldn't be running his story from two sources about Whaley going rogue if there wasn't a tinge of truth to it. No matter what your feelings are about him, the News wouldn't employ him if he just made stuff up.

So if you accept even a bit of Timmah's premise and the follow up tweet that a major advertiser is pissed, this is a big deal at OBD and a lot of people will be dealing with the fall out, instead of working on getting the season started.

That's why if Whaley went rogue, without much coordination inside the building, he just screwed up the work schedules of a lot of people. People don't like surprises and they hate surprises that come from within the organization.

Do you really think it is possible that Whaley cut Fred Jackson without Rex and Terry and Kim's approval?

reddogblitz ... this is exactly the type of thinking Fred has had to deal with his whole career but by the FO. That is why he has felt dissed.

Kelly I am not saying you are wrong just trying to follow up on the conversation reddogblitz and I are having

Marshawn Lynch was the feature back in 2009 and CJ was drafted in 2010 to be the next feature back. Both got more money and status then he did ... I am not sure what you are trying to say? I think you are confirming what I wrote.

What I was saying was that, contrary to what you wrote, they certainly did give Fred the #1 nod.

Fred surplanted Lynch as the starter during the 2009 season and carried on as the undisputed starter through the 2010 & 2011 seasons.

Edited by Dibs

reddogblitz ... this is exactly the type of thinking Fred has had to deal with his whole career but by the FO. That is why he has felt dissed.

Kelly I am not saying you are wrong just trying to follow up on the conversation reddogblitz and I are having

I understand but I think Fred had a point in previous seasons and doesn't have one now. ;) Shady McCoy is Shady McCoy. And then we have Watkins, Woods, Harvin and Clay.

Do you really think it is possible that Whaley cut Fred Jackson without Rex and Terry and Kim's approval?

Graham wouldn't be saying that he heard from two sources that Whaley went rogue if there wasn't some truth to it.

My guess is that Whaley went through Pegulas but not through Ryan.