What reporter is first with who the new QB is?

In the best of all worlds, the Colts don't find out until the first play from scrimmage on sept 13.......however, the Bills are not necessarily known to be able to keep their lips buttoned. That might even include warming up two guys. I think Cassell is a better contrast to TT (the likely starter imho), and makes a better decoy. EJ is more mobile than Cassell, but not in TT's league on that parameter, so he doesn't represent as much of a contrast. Anyhow, I expect all three on roster opening day. If they go with two, it will be TT and EJ thus saving the $6 mil.

Edited by bigK14094

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the best of all worlds, the Colts don't find out until the first play from scrimmage on sept 13.......however, the Bills are not necessarily known to be able to keep their lips buttoned. That might even include warming up two guys. I think Cassell is a better contrast to TT (the likely starter imho), and makes a better decoy. EJ is more mobile than Cassell, but not in TT's league on that parameter, so he doesn't represent as much of a contrast. Anyhow, I expect all three on roster opening day. If they go with two, it will be TT and EJ thus saving the $6 mil.

Classic Rex move: Name Cassel as starter, takes one snap then in comes Tyrod.

IMO, For as bush-league as this 'not telling anybody' game we're employing, our 1st 2 opponents last met in the Conference Championship Game. I'm in on 'buttoning my lip' too -as anything that takes away from Indy's game-planning only benefits us come Gameday. Billy 'the Brain' Belicheck always comes up with something anyway. Speaking of which, I 'heard' he just hired the 1st ever Masked QB from Mexico -who goes by the name 'El-Brado'..