What reporter is first with who the new QB is?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on, we all know it's Metz_lives

It's Taylor. You heard it here first.

I said this months ago, it's going to be EJ. There is no such thing as "smoke screens".

I'm not sure EJ starting on Saturday was much of a smokescreen. I'm not sure anyone interpreted that as an indication that he had somehow already earned the starting job. I told you that even if EJ had the game of his life, he aint starting. He had the game of his life. He aint starting.

The Colts really aren't listening to the reporters so there is no smokescreen.

The smokescreen is telling reporters, who then disseminate it to others, what they want people to think. Whether the Colts listen to it is another matter.

I said that yesterday. ;)

The smokescreen is telling reporters, who then disseminate it to others, what they want people to think. Whether the Colts listen to it is another matter.

I said that yesterday. ;)

It doesn't matter who else but the Colts think is starting. What are you talking about? You really believe the Colts are bothering with what the Bills might be "disseminating"?

Edited by Mr. WEO

I'm not sure EJ starting on Saturday was much of a smokescreen. I'm not sure anyone interpreted that as an indication that he had somehow already earned the starting job. I told you that even if EJ had the game of his life, he aint starting. He had the game of his life. He aint starting.

Hate to break it early man, but its EJ.

You heard it here first!

It doesn't matter who else but the Colts think is starting. What are you talking about?

I'm talking about what constitutes a smoke screen. What the Colts believe it or not is only known to them but they have no idea.