MMQB: Rex Ryan has found the next Darrelle Revis*

YoloinOhio

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few teams that need great WR. Maybe we could make a three team trade and get two firsts. And I know this may be pie in the sky kind of thinking, and I know four team trades rarely happen in the NFL, but Woods is really good, so maybe we could make a four team trade and get three firsts. Then we could trade those three firsts for the number one overall and finally get our franchise QB.

Now you're thinking like a real Bills fan

Haden played well against Sammy; Revis was the beneficiary of the ball not being thrown to Sammy in the 1st matchup, and being taken out early after Sammy beat him in the 2nd.

Agreed. Sammy ate Revis' lunch after the first half of the first game. Had him turned around on a couple of occasions. I think Sammy is an intelligent receiver and is able to figure out his opponents as games progress. He did that numerous times last season. He just needs to stay healthy.

GO BILLS!!!

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: BUF D led NFL in sacks because of consistently outstanding coverage on back end.

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Dareus one of leagues best run defenders, gets off blocks as well as anyone.

Aren't there supposed to be "observations" from practice, and not simple regurgitating facts already known by anyone interested in the Bills?

@andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Apparently BUF Bills are an American football team playing in the NFL.

:lol:

Has he observed a change in ownership? A new head coach, perhaps?

Just wondering, has this guy actually posted any real observations from camp? Perhaps he is just sitting at home, or in a bar somewhere, tweeting away.

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: dis cheeseburger sliders are soooooo good...and ur my best friend!! Go Bills! HeyehEHEH!

Agreed. Sammy ate Revis' lunch after the first half of the first game. Had him turned around on a couple of occasions. I think Sammy is an intelligent receiver and is able to figure out his opponents as games progress. He did that numerous times last season. He just needs to stay healthy.

GO BILLS!!!

Indeed...case study on the Denver game alone.

DUH

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: In going through 14 film notes, apparent BUF could have made playoffs if Orton had been steadier down stretch.

Or if anyone had been able to block in the Oakland game.

With the wonderful "insight" this guy is sharing, makes me wonder if he's ever watched a lick of Bills football.

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: BUF D led NFL in sacks because of consistently outstanding coverage on back end.

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Dareus one of leagues best run defenders, gets off blocks as well as anyone.

Huh? Our CBs are pretty good, but they get a lot of help from the pass rush. And Darby now looks like an incredibly smart pick with McKelvin on the sideline.

Well this is kind of new (to me)

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Ryans scheme designed to create incompletions, not turnovers.

Huh? Our CBs are pretty good, but they get a lot of help from the pass rush. And Darby now looks like an incredibly smart pick with McKelvin on the sideline.

He furthers the shade toward the DL...

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Many of Mario Williams 14.5 sacks came vs. bad OTs (e.g. Miamis Dallas Thomas), TEs or were coverage sacks.

Is the "sophomore slump" a thing?

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: LB corps is OK, but issues will arise if Preston Brown hits sophomore slump. No sign he will, improved steadily as rookie.

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Ryans scheme designed to create incompletions, not turnovers.

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Many of Mario Williams 14.5 sacks came vs. bad OTs (e.g. Miamis Dallas Thomas), TEs or were coverage sacks.

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: LB corps is OK, but issues will arise if Preston Brown hits sophomore slump. No sign he will, improved steadily as rookie.

And yet teams like NE* still put an extra OT in the game so that they can block Mario with 2 OTs...Benoit should let Belichick know that he's wasting his time with this; that first half of Week 6 never happened.

Ugh ... Mario Williams is (Still) the best football player on the Bills.