MMQB: Rex Ryan has found the next Darrelle Revis*

YoloinOhio

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DUH

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: In going through 14 film notes, apparent BUF could have made playoffs if Orton had been steadier down stretch.

I love MMQB but I think Benoit is their weakest writer. Not impressed with this 'analysis', which appears to have been done based on about five minutes of work...

@Andy_Benoit: #Bills Notes: Bills front 7 better suited for a 4-3 than a 3-4. Will Ryan make adjustments?

Omg - this dude. Where is the analysis of what they have said and done since OTAs? Plenty of 4-3 looks and everything else under the sun.

you know you dont have to hang on his every tweet, right? hes only going to provide so much info in 140 characters, and you know all of it already.

Could we get a 1st for him, then?

There are a few teams that need great WR. Maybe we could make a three team trade and get two firsts. And I know this may be pie in the sky kind of thinking, and I know four team trades rarely happen in the NFL, but Woods is really good, so maybe we could make a four team trade and get three firsts. Then we could trade those three firsts for the number one overall and finally get our franchise QB.