Karlos Williams has a chance to win job at RB2;hospitalized

YoloinOhio

Is it poor form to bet on this? Someone has appendix, I had to go for constipation. Someone else said he's pregnant.

Hopefully it's nothing major but it'll be whatever it'll be. On the bright side, more reps for Bronson Hill to showcase himself.

Hehe - I didn't mean an actual bet! I'm just speculating for the heck of it and hoping it's all good for my fellow 'Nole!

Trying to think of the not-too-bad things this could be so we can not worry about him too much.

k/s is the sort of thing that often first manifests by waking you up in the night with severe pain. Really bad constipation really could be that too.

Unlikely it's injury related, so there's kind of a short list of stuff that hurts you so much out of nowhere enough to send you to the hospital - good news, miserable as the pain is, most of the things that come on like that aren't really too bad prognosis-wise.

Edited by BobChalmers

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't comparing Boobie to Karlos, I was asking why Boobie is the one cut over Bryce.

I think it would be a mistake to cut Bryce Brown. I understand he had a fumbling problem but you have to think he might, I did say might overcome that. He gets a lot of yardage when there isn't anything there. He's a top notch runner. If he can over come the fumbling issue you have a way above average runninn back. I was really impressed with Bryce Brown and Karlos Williams. I know it was just one game but both of them looked great against Carolina. I hope the can find a way to keep both of these guys on the roster. Bryce looks like if there were injuries he could handle the job adequately.

Ryan doesn't seem very high on Bryce Brown.

I think Ryan isn't very high on Brown for only one reason, the fumbling. That's a HUGE issue. But if Brown learns how to protect the ball he is a great runner who can make something out of nothing. The guy definitely has the instincts to be a really good back and that's something you can't teach. The fumbling though is something he has to correct or he's gone. You can't be a fumbler in the NFL or no coach is going to keep you.. As far as his running ability he can get yardage when nothing is there.

I hope they can find a way to keep Karlos Williams and Bryce Brown. I hope Brown protects the ball and doesn't fumble anymore. If he does the Bills will have two great reserves.

Edited by ScrewyLouie

I wish him the best and hope it's nothing serious. He looks like an incredible steal in the draft so far!

This just goes to show you can never have too many RBs

They are always tweaking muscles, knees, ribs... Let's keep the whole cadre of them so that we have guys who can run the ball!