Karlos Williams has a chance to win job at RB2;hospitalized

YoloinOhio

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood. But you're still not elaborating as to why Boobie goes when he is a valuable ST player and we keep Brown who isn't?

because neither is likely active on game day if KW lights it up, and the only way the #4 would be in that situation is injury to a RB.

Bryce is a more dynamic runner, bryce is cheaper, and at the end of this year if he walks it counts in our comp picks as an expiring contract. we also have a TON of special teams talent.

so there are some good reasons to think hard on the decision.

I saw something in that game from Karlos WILLIAMS that I HAVE NOT SEEN IN YEARS !...... pure power running back ,granted it was only a glimpse but Im liking it!. I have watched every RB that has played since i saw COOKIE GILCHRIST absolutely destroy a lb in the 60's ,since then the only RB id compare to him was EARL CAMPBELL,,but Williams size,speed and style was very reminiscent of those players... If he progresses ,,, Im seeing a RB core that Is going to freak out the NFL!

WE HAVE SHADY SPEED

KW TRUCK POWER

JACKSON SMARTS

SO IS IT BOOBIE OR BRYCE? i think Bryce has trade value

the thought of Felton leading for these backs is going to give lbs colds chills

Brown looked really good in the Carolina game also. I think the pass blocking issue will be assessed by the coaches...and the right choice will be made. Fred is making $3mil....and that is some heavy lifting for a backup. Regrettably, I think Fredex time here is over.

Edited by bigK14094

Not so fast on Karlos. How is he with regard to Pass Protection? This is something Fred excels at and he may be the best in the entire NFL.

This is not an insignificant consideration.

GO BILLS!!!

Boobie or Brown would be the odd man out. However Boobie was a valuable player on special teams last year. Might make sense to keep him as RB4 for his value on that end. Where Brown doesn't have too much value on ST.

real talk - i dont think we dress 4 RB plus a FB on gameday this year, but maybe.

Apparently woke up with it. Hopefully appendix is the worst vase scenario.

My money is on kidney stone - but appendix is a possibility that would unfortunately have him miss a few weeks.

Got my first (of many, sadly) kidney stone while I was at FSU. The water down there has too damned much calcium from all the limestone.

My money is on kidney stone - but appendix is a possibility that would unfortunately have him miss a few weeks.

Got my first (of many, sadly) kidney stone while I was at FSU. The water down there has too damned much calcium from all the limestone.

Is it poor form to bet on this? Someone has appendix, I had to go for constipation. Someone else said he's pregnant.

Hopefully it's nothing major but it'll be whatever it'll be. On the bright side, more reps for Bronson Hill to showcase himself.