kiko concussion?

Pete

I can only imagine how many concussions LBers get in their career. They have to be the most at risk of brain issues after they retire. They have contact on almost every play and it's after both they and the ball carrier have built up some speed. Lineman obviously get hit every play but it may not be as jarring as what LBers face.

I really am going to miss this guy - fun player to root for - and the whole legend thing, awesome.

He kind of reminds me of Dan Morgan LB from the Carolina Panthers in terms of his playing style. Played bigger than they are and get right in there and mix it up - but injuries/concussions come along with it. I'm not hoping that for Kiko but I could see injuries plaguing him.

Edited by Triple Threat

Did someone drop a solar system on him?

Maybe, but that wouldn't explain a concussion. Planets are ball shaped......

NOM NOM NOM NOM.

**** happens when an irreversible force meets an immoveable object. I'm thinking it was a black hole.

It's a brown hole now.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

I can only imagine how many concussions LBers get in their career. They have to be the most at risk of brain issues after they retire. They have contact on almost every play and it's after both they and the ball carrier have built up some speed. Lineman obviously get hit every play but it may not be as jarring as what LBers face.

Junior Seau is a prime example eh?

I was a big fan of Kiko when he was here and wish him the best but his durability is a concern as he looks undersized in the picture that accompanies the article. Do the Eagles have the DL to keep the big boys off of him?

Eagles have a good DL. I think it was ranked ahead of ours in one of the terrible off season rankings posted on the forum.