Bills release Wayne Hunter

If only Hunter had Palmer's footwork...

If only he had anything to offer.

Evan Mathis!?!?!?!?!?! J/k

And once again, he does not fit the system the Bills are running. Not even close. A finesse blocker in a power-run scheme? No thanks.

(There is a reason NOBODY wants him.)

Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

vick

rg3

they cut him so they could hire him to replace Kromer

imo

not bad : )

@mikerodak: Wayne Hunters release was his decision; his body wasnt good enough to play again. Bills could pursue more OT depth before camp.

Damn that is Interesting. seriously.

Man has to know his limitations

can he coach?

I assume that they needed this extra roster spot for all the stacks and stacks and stacks of money Darius will be getting. Two roster spots for essentially one player, a bad idea you might think. You're wrong. The only question is what jersey number this stack of cash will wear.

dareus

I assume that they needed this extra roster spot for all the stacks and stacks and stacks of money Darius will be getting. Two roster spots for essentially one player, a bad idea you might think. You're wrong. The only question is what jersey number this stack of cash will wear.

I assume if one player (Dareus) is taking up two roster spots they will insist he wears the same number for each spot. My guess is 9.

Moderately surprising, but not shocking. Good for Hunter knowing when to hang it up. The Bills almost have to sign another OT for camp. I wonder if it'll be more of the "cheap veteran" or UDFA type?