Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not worried about how he got off the hook.I'm more concerned with the lack of character that been building on this team.That's one intangible that will haunt us in the end.

Whose us? Have you enlightened us as to your favorite team yet?

Give it a rest with the character thing. It's getting old.

Really? You might want to check with the coaches at the combine and at an NFL draft table.If you don't think that character is important in considering who is hired on the staff or player roster you are kidding yourself.

Love the PR spin Russ will put on this... The newly formed Buffalo Beach Chair Foundation!

@viccarucci: With charges dropped vs Aaron Kromer, #Bills expected to suspend him w out pay for No. of games TBD. Pay will go to charity.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Really? You might want to check with the coaches at the combine and at an NFL draft table.If you don't think that character is important in considering who is hired on the staff or player roster you are kidding yourself.

Who was Seattle's top pick this year?

Who did they trade their top pick for the previous year?

Who was GM John Schneider's first draft pick?

Love the PR spin Russ will put on this... The newly formed Buffalo Beach Chair Foundation!

@viccarucci: With charges dropped vs Aaron Kromer, #Bills expected to suspend him w out pay for No. of games TBD. Pay will go to charity.

Fun! Let's guess which charity deserves the funds for this type of incident. . . .

Who was Seattle's top pick this year?

Who did they trade their top pick for the previous year?

Who was GM John Schneider's first draft pick?

Don't know Bandit.It's just that I always admired the Levy ,Polian era and Levy always said that he always put a high priority on character when drafting."You cant win with stupid players" was quoted by Levy and Jimmy Johnson during the same era.Both were successful.Just my opinion Bandit.

Don't know Bandit.It's just that I always admired the Levy ,Polian era and Levy always said that he always put a high priority on character when drafting."You cant win with stupid players" was quoted by Levy and Jimmy Johnson during the same era.Both were successful.Just my opinion Bandit.

Im excited to watch someone teach you what he meant by character! As a levy, and bills fan, it'll be a big step for you!

yes, those high character jimmy Johnson cowboys teams!

It's to prevent extortion, blackmail, witness tampering and bribery. It happens though, especially in situations where someone has money and/or a lot to lose. How many high profile athletes had rape charges dropped after the witness refused to cooperate? I remember that happening twice with Roethlisberger.

As for Kromer, he could get suspended or fired. If I were Pegula I'd base that decision on a discussion I could now have with him as well as the opinions of those he works with. It'd more likely be a suspension if, for example, Rex thinks he brings a lot to the team he'd be a lot more likely to stick around than if he was planning on replacing him next season. I'd think it'd be a suspension since Rex hired him. If he'd have been a holdover I'd be leaning the other way.

If you were Pegula why would you even care to pursue it further? Is there any rational basis for it, or have you just adopted the idea of the league acting as the morality police to the extent that you couldn't bare the idea of somebody possibly stepping outside the bounds of upstanding conduct in his private life without league involvement and penalties?

hearing he might get fired may have help speed things along

no job no $$$

If you were Pegula why would you even care to pursue it further? Is there any rational basis for it, or have you just adopted the idea of the league acting as the morality police to the extent that you couldn't bare the idea of somebody possibly stepping outside the bounds of upstanding conduct in his private life without league involvement and penalties?

I'd grab his phone ad review the texts before he "broke" it

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

You know sometimes I feel like I live on the planet of the apes when I read this stuff here.Pegula is NOT a stupid man .Anybody successful in business knows that your organization lives and dies based on the intelligence and character of the staff that you assemble. This has nothing to do with morality police,it has everything to do with the FACT that stupid people make bad decisions and as a successful leader that's not something you would be willing to deal with.Yesterday there was a thread here about crying at work and the idiots came out of the woodwork suggesting that it was normal to do so .I don't know if the folks that post here are under 20 and just are unaware how business works or just slugs sitting at home without a job.

It's my understanding he is one of the best O Line coaches in the league. I also understand he has made some significant improvement in current players like Kuondjo, so I'm wrestling with what I would want.

It's not the incident in itself in Destin. It's also leaking the knucklehead comments in Chicago about Cutler that was the worst kept secret in the NFL about Cutler. I know we need a better O-Line so I'm inclined to fine him, suspend him once the season starts, and get the line ready in training camp.