Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

Dismissed.

Wow. It is funny how the state attorney released this on the day and time of day that people release this type of thing.

It sounds as though (unlike the Patriot footballs), this was overblown.

P.S. Reading the latter part of the press release, I wonder if some payment changed hands. All of a sudden, the parents want to move on.

Edited by Peter

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He likely had to agree not to kill the family at a later date. I'd definitely demand that as a part of any so-called settlement. The devil is in the details.

That sticking point is probably why it took so long. They are reports from two league sources, unsubstantiated as of now, that say Kromer was seen swearing during the negotiations to not kill the family, all the while with his fingers clearly crossed behind his back.

Kromer already killed the family, thereby mooting the case. Smart move, IMO.

Too many guys these days are not men of their word. Hide behind idle threats and the internet. You have to give him a ton of credit for following through and standing up for what he says and believes in.

11193390_10153518989952940_4474326414154

seems so peaceful doesn't it?

But no. This is where it began. One sleepy night in Florida.

Who could imagine what happened next?

I was right about he whole thing and i win.

It was the beach chairs that did it. They were haunted beach chairs. Gugny has captured that in film for us. thank you Gugny.

yet another reason i will never go to Florida again.

ps seems the threat worked.

ultraviolence. its a method.

now back to building a BULLY in Buffalo :flirt:

Go Bills!

I doubt any money changed hands. I believe that the alleged victims parents realized that should they pursue this matter, that junior was going to be charged with burgulary. OK, juvinell status perhaps, none the less, they did the deed. So, rather than have the knife of justice cut both ways, they decided they really didn't want junior to have a sealed conviction/underage record for theft. Kroemer, had he kept his cool and not hit the kids, could have had this done to these kids. Of course, if somebody swings at me in the dark, I am not likely to turn the other cheek either.

Anyhow, I thought all along that this would go away legally for these reasons.

Now, the Bills and the NFL don't like bad publicity.....and he is at risk there for sure....that is tbd. But, I am thinking he keeps his job here.....this was a no charge no conviction situation. Bad judgement on the coaches part, and also on the part of the parents.

Wonder how much hush money he had to fork over? Kid will probably have a nice college fund waiting for him when he's 18, and most likely a new car to take him there.

yep thats not extremely unlikely either.

: )

i'm clearly a genius

does it take a genius to recognize a genius?

seriously have been wondering about this for decades.

Because it this case i am just not seeing it.

:pirate:

@ByTimGraham

Bills happy charges against Kromer likely dropped, but Bills still unhappy with Kromer. Expected to be suspended w/o pay to start season.

now thats my Timmah

Too many guys these days are not men of their word. Hide behind idle threats and the internet. You have to give him a ton of credit for following through and standing up for what he says and believes in.

Thats how G -boy Khan did it. back in the day.

no reason it cant work in the NFL.

till the opponents get enough tape on us.

i hate idle threats and will kick anyones..

@ByTimGraham

Bills happy charges against Kromer likely dropped, but Bills still unhappy with Kromer. Expected to be suspended w/o pay to start season.

interesting, sounds like he will be suspended but not fired. Wonder if he makes it to camp?

Edit: There's my answer

@viccarucci: If charges vs Aaron Kromer are dropped, #Bills are expected to suspend him without pay at start of season. He would still work camp.

Edited by YoloinOhio

interesting, sounds like he will be suspended but not fired. Wonder if he makes it to camp?

Edit: There's my answer

@viccarucci: If charges vs Aaron Kromer are dropped, #Bills are expected to suspend him without pay at start of season. He would still work camp.

Vic says he will still work camp, then be suspended to start the season...

I doubt any money changed hands. I believe that the alleged victims parents realized that should they pursue this matter, that junior was going to be charged with burgulary. OK, juvinell status perhaps, none the less, they did the deed. So, rather than have the knife of justice cut both ways, they decided they really didn't want junior to have a sealed conviction/underage record for theft. Kroemer, had he kept his cool and not hit the kids, could have had this done to these kids. Of course, if somebody swings at me in the dark, I am not likely to turn the other cheek either.

Anyhow, I thought all along that this would go away legally for these reasons.

Now, the Bills and the NFL don't like bad publicity.....and he is at risk there for sure....that is tbd. But, I am thinking he keeps his job here.....this was a no charge no conviction situation. Bad judgement on the coaches part, and also on the part of the parents.

Could just be that the figured out that junior is a punk, and it wasn't worth Kromer getting locked up. Or it could be that it came out that the kid lied or exaggerated, and people started to figure it out. Or it could be that the DA decided the kid was a lousy witness, and told the parents "I can't win this case because it's only he-said, he-said, and I can't put your son on the stand. You sure you want to do this?"

But it was probably an "undisclosed settlement."