Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

So if the Bills imposed the 6 games so as to get ahead of the league, how much would the league have imposed? I doubt any more than that, if not less considering what Greg Hardy got. Which begs the question: why impose such a long suspension, since it's obvious they weren't going to fire him?

It's pretty obvious -- the Pegulas are sending a message, loud and clear, that if you are going to threaten to kill someone's family you'd damn well better do it. The Bills are an organization that follows through.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Kromer gets six games for b!tch slapping some punk kid.

Tom Brady gets four games for conspiracy to fix a playoff game, false representation and destruction of evidence.

The science of beach chairs is much less ambiguous.

Thought I had read that his salary was $1mil, but it said they were potentially going to donate his salary of $127,000 to charity??

Which is it??

I'm not sure where the million dollar salary came from. Usually position coaches will not make that much. But it's possible if unlikely.

Furthermore, I'm not sure if coaches are paid the way players are. Players are paid game checks during the season. If 127k is 6/16 of Kromers salary he makes about 330k. If it's 6/50 of his salary as he gets paid throughout the year, he could make a million.

Thought I had read that his salary was $1mil, but it said they were potentially going to donate his salary of $127,000 to charity??

Which is it??

they are donating the money he would have made during the unpaid suspension. The 127k is what he would have made for 6 weeks. Coaches don't get game checks.

they are donating the money he would have made during the unpaid suspension. The 127k is what he would have made for 6 weeks. Coaches don't get game checks.

Pricey beach chairs.

btw- what's with the Chicken Little avatar? Is the sky falling again?

Edited by Rocky Landing

OK, so six weeks is a bit more than 10% of a 52 week year, so then that would mean he's making around $1mil a year. Financially missing six weeks is much easier for a coach then than a player

Doubt it is that way since coaches salaries are guaranteed except for willful subordination, etc.

They also work a lot of hours in off-season as compared to players.

Personally I think he should appeal since players seem to appeal every case; add words to effect of "following the NFLPA's example I decided to appeal and get half the sentence as players usually expect".

Doubt it is that way since coaches salaries are guaranteed except for willful subordination, etc.

They also work a lot of hours in off-season as compared to players.

Personally I think he should appeal since players seem to appeal every case; add words to effect of "following the NFLPA's example I decided to appeal and get half the sentence as players usually expect".

Players appeal through their union. Coaches don't have a union. He would have to pay for lawyers himself.