Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

Dan Patrick one of the few media types I respect said. The Sabres tanked on purpose, fans had to pay and watch that. That is just not right i have little respect for teams that do that. i am paraphrasing but again just What have they won? Nothing. A projected player that has huge upside. And, A couple of other good moves.

As for the Bills do you think percy harvin and incognito are the signings that put the bills deep into the playoffs? Just an example. But very doubtful. i am excited about this season and have high hopes anything less that 11-5 and at least a single playoff win and the season will be a disaapointment. Wonder what the odds of that happening are?? With no QB?

The Sabres well even if the draft pans out as expected, where do you think they are at the end of next season? Well better I hope? I was lucky to sell our seasons that I actually split anyways. for face value the people that bought them called and said they regretted it. No Kidding. What were you expecting? it was so bad. Money should have been refunded. Thats not NHL hockey. Some would call it a form of cheating. But they got their guy.

It's getting old. personally, I hope it is over for both teams. i suspect big things now. No more excuses. i am sick of the long flights and expenses year after year. but I would love to see Brady in game 2 and not beating some second string chump. I pay huge for these games like others I'm sure. i was jacked when we beat the Vikes last year in a game where the team sucked for arounf 55 minutes.

Looking for these things like a game 2 suspension by a great QB is not something the Kelly teams would even consider as a advantage. here fans some of which have never seen the team in the playoffs are jacked that we may beat them because of a crap QB. Myself lets beat em at full strength. it tastes better. IMO.

I'm talking big picture. You're quibbling about players.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking big picture. You're quibbling about players.

You're talking to a guy giving someone else's opinion.

This just in: NOT ONE PERSON WAS FORCED TO PAY TO WATCH THE SABRES THE LAST 2 SEASONS. If you paid the money, it was a choice. If you didn't know the team was going to suck, that's your own fault. This rebuild was a necessity because of the sins of the past. It looks like it just went on fast forward, especially when you compare it to what Edmonton has been doing for the last half decade plus. Eichel alone makes the last 2 seasons worth it. If you're bitter about that, seek professional help.

The BILLS just got a brand new owner. Maybe if people who don't like what's going on just click their heels together 3 times, the next Hall of Fame QB will magically appear. Until that actually happens, building the team by stocking it with great players elsewhere while adding a top notch staff is a sound strategy.

If you're pissed because Buffalo's 2 major professional sports teams now have completely competent coaching staffs for the first time, well, ever...then you're a curmudgeon and you're never going to be happy.

Dan Patrick one of the few media types I respect said. The Sabres tanked on purpose, fans had to pay and watch that. That is just not right i have little respect for teams that do that. i am paraphrasing but again just What have they won? Nothing. A projected player that has huge upside. And, A couple of other good moves.

As for the Bills do you think percy harvin and incognito are the signings that put the bills deep into the playoffs? Just an example. But very doubtful. i am excited about this season and have high hopes anything less that 11-5 and at least a single playoff win and the season will be a disaapointment. Wonder what the odds of that happening are?? With no QB?

The Sabres well even if the draft pans out as expected, where do you think they are at the end of next season? Well better I hope? I was lucky to sell our seasons that I actually split anyways. for face value the people that bought them called and said they regretted it. No Kidding. What were you expecting? it was so bad. Money should have been refunded. Thats not NHL hockey. Some would call it a form of cheating. But they got their guy.

It's getting old. personally, I hope it is over for both teams. i suspect big things now. No more excuses. i am sick of the long flights and expenses year after year. but I would love to see Brady in game 2 and not beating some second string chump. I pay huge for these games like others I'm sure. i was jacked when we beat the Vikes last year in a game where the team sucked for arounf 55 minutes.

Looking for these things like a game 2 suspension by a great QB is not something the Kelly teams would even consider as a advantage. here fans some of which have never seen the team in the playoffs are jacked that we may beat them because of a crap QB. Myself lets beat em at full strength. it tastes better. IMO.

THis is one of the things that just makes you look foolish......fans talk about Brady suspension because that is what fans do........the bills TEAM is probably not looking at it that way at atl what you probably have is a bills defense that is not at all happy Brady misses that first bills game because they WANT TO BEAT BRADY.....and prove their own greatness.

Fans can say what they want (and proof of that is you) the only thing that matters is the team itself.

And the team......both teams actually......are lookin pretty damn good

I did not do a good job explaining myself PTR..My fault

I was giddy the day Marone left..I am giddy now....I am over the top excited for both teams.

My point was the day Marone opted out....you were the "typical" Buffalo fan you often chastise here. You were extremely pissed he walked. Paraphrasing here as too lazy to find exact quote, but your words were " hope the Bills suck next year cause you people make me ill...typical Buffalo can't be happy"

All I am saying is your tune has changed in the last six months and you have come to your senses LOL

Guilty as charged. At the time the Marrone fiasco had the feel of the team unraveling. And after the progress we made it felt like a kick in the nuts.

My greatest year comment was more about the 180 our sports fortunes have made under the Pegulas. Are titles assured? No. But there is no comparison to today's reality compared to the old, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

Others still look for nits to pick.

Guilty as charged. At the time the Marrone fiasco had the feel of the team unraveling. And after the progress we made it felt like a kick in the nuts.

My greatest year comment was more about the 180 our sports fortunes have made under the Pegulas. Are titles assured? No. But there is no comparison to today's reality compared to the old, and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

I'm not sure I see a difference between what you did with Marrone and what they're doing now. Losing Marrone was clearly addition by subtraction. We weren't winning because of the head coach.

it is a totally different feeling for sure than in past years, at least for me. I choose to look forward instead of backward, that's just my style. Especially when the leadership is so different. So I'm pumped. Edited by YoloinOhio

Sounds like a great pick to fill the void created when Zadorov was dealt.

@BuffaloSabres

Watch @Guhle_4's full comments with the media after being selected by the #Sabres: http://goo.gl/rRhvZo

#SabresDraft2015

Prospects just passed Guhle in media hallway, said they're impressed he has name on back (many don't). "Buffalo," he says. #SabresDraft2015

I was just bustin....how anybody can B word about what the Pegulas have done is beyond me. It's freakin fun to be a Buffalo sports fan again. No one can guarantee a championship, but we got two teams trying like hell to get there.

Christ, even the tank made for a great season filled with all kind of tension. It was awesome when they won it!

@BuffaloSabres

Exclusive: @Guhle_4 chats 1-on-1 with @duffersabres http://goo.gl/H6WWz4

#SabresDraft2015

CIhNxHLWEAAocs2.jpg

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres Coach Dan Bylsma reacts to the team's moves so far this weekend: http://goo.gl/X9wRZl

#SabresDraft2015

@BuffaloSabres

ALERT: With the 122nd pick in the 2015 #NHLDraft, the #Sabres select D-man Devante Stephens from @Kelowna_Rockets. #SabresDraft2015

You're talking to a guy giving someone else's opinion.

This just in: NOT ONE PERSON WAS FORCED TO PAY TO WATCH THE SABRES THE LAST 2 SEASONS. If you paid the money, it was a choice. If you didn't know the team was going to suck, that's your own fault. This rebuild was a necessity because of the sins of the past. It looks like it just went on fast forward, especially when you compare it to what Edmonton has been doing for the last half decade plus. Eichel alone makes the last 2 seasons worth it. If you're bitter about that, seek professional help.

The BILLS just got a brand new owner. Maybe if people who don't like what's going on just click their heels together 3 times, the next Hall of Fame QB will magically appear. Until that actually happens, building the team by stocking it with great players elsewhere while adding a top notch staff is a sound strategy.

If you're pissed because Buffalo's 2 major professional sports teams now have completely competent coaching staffs for the first time, well, ever...then you're a curmudgeon and you're never going to be happy.

Bravo.

Gotta love seeing the unanimous selection of the Bruins as the biggest draft losers. Might mean cheap tickets again when the Sabres play there.

I can't imagine it is worse then a shot taken by an NHL player or anything he's not had before?

I was kidding. I'm sure his shot is nothing like an NHL slapper. But it's not bad for beer league. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Zadorov should have been part of the core but acquiring Bogosian who is already established in the league made him slightly less important. Add in his maturity red flags and it was best to deal him at his biggest value. Computer's absolute best case scenario was a poor man's O'Reilly, so that's fine by me, and Grigorenko was headed to the KHL.

what's up Russian players, have they been pampered there whole lives that they think they are better than they are and don't have to work hard like everybody else?

Beastmode yeah!!!

that would be awesome but I would ten times rather have him on our football team, maybe he can play QB :D

looks like the goalie dived out of the way and let the goal in.

wrong, people like me strive for more because we aren't satisfied with meager accomplishments.

Look getting all theses players and coaches is exciting but it means nothing till we win, which I think we will do.

So you think success just falls out of the sky one day? That it doesn't take a foundation of players, coaches, scouting and ownership? Do you think this Bills team is the same as every Bills team under Ralph?

So you think success just falls out of the sky one day? That it doesn't take a foundation of players, coaches, scouting and ownership? Do you think this Bills team is the same as every Bills team under Ralph?

I said it's exciting but to say this is the greatest yr in Buffalo sports history is short sighted. If for some reason they flounder this will look like the biggest disappointment. When we win is when it will be the best sports yr.

For the Sabres? I mean, can we put aside all partisan delta bravo crap and get behind that?

Or, does this bunch too many panties?

Come on, if nothing else, it's extensible: As long as O'Reilly is around, you can include every other player on the team as being part of "The Factor".

And, hey assclown Buffalo/National media? This is my original thought. Perhaps you are too chicken to use this as a headline, but, when/if you ever dare to use it, I'll be damned if you do it without acknowledgement.

Jeremy White already stole my preseason posts format with his All 22 posts. Bastard didn't even change the damn font. But, I was cool with that...because I'm lazy, and as long as it gets done, I don't have to do it. However, a tag line is eternal.

The only issue I have is using something from a Strong Island dude for one of our things. I would gladly never speak of it again, if it becomes clear that using anything that emanates from Long Island is a no go.

@wyshynski

New Puck Daddy: Winners, Losers of the 2015 NHL Draft http://yhoo.it/1TVkHJp

WINNER: Buffalo Sabres

What a weekend for Tim Murray. He’ll leave South Florida with Jack Eichel, Robin Lehner, Jamie McGinn and Ryan O’Reilly. Pretty good haul for the Sabres to add to a roster featuring a healthy Evander Kane and Zach Bogosian, who were acquired in February. According to CapFriendly, the Sabres are about $16 million under the cap ceiling, meaning more opportunities for Murray to upgrade his lineup. The one year of pain was worth it for the what’s looking like a quick turnaround for the franchise.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@wyshynski

New Puck Daddy: Winners, Losers of the 2015 NHL Draft http://yhoo.it/1TVkHJp

With the talk of Murray wanting to add another defensemen who is a left handed shot, I find myself wondering if Andrej Sekera would be open to returning to Buffalo. He's made big strides in the two years since he was traded and would slot in perfectly, along with allowing the team to limit Weber and Gorges' minutes.

With the talk of Murray wanting to add another defensemen who is a left handed shot, I find myself wondering if Andrej Sekera would be open to returning to Buffalo. He's made big strides in the two years since he was traded and would slot in perfectly, along with allowing the team to limit Weber and Gorges' minutes.

Sekera would be a great fit. If they can't sign him, I hope they target Oduya. 2015 UFA defensemen

With the talk of Murray wanting to add another defensemen who is a left handed shot, I find myself wondering if Andrej Sekera would be open to returning to Buffalo.

He'll be in high demand given the thin UFA crop. He'd be a great pickup, but will have a lot of offers to sift through and may want to go to a contender rather than a rebuilding Sabres team....

I hated the tank (good end result, still embarrassing) and didn't like the G trade. But overall, it's the most excited about the Sabres I have been since Briere and Drury left. IMO, the fact that Kane is almost forgotten about is the best possible thing for his career.

Very exciting.

I hope folks realize that 2015 has been the greatest year in Buffalo sports history. Nothing even close.

I think you forgot to say offseason.