Goodwin attempting to make 2016 Olympics

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a heck of an athlete. Rooting for him in camp.

Yep, me too. He can hurt a D when healthy; creates a ton of space for guys that are great in space, like Sammy and Harvin. On paper, we are one of the nightmare teams to play matchup against.

GO BILLS!!!

In fairness to Canada, it's because they don't have summer. :)

I used to love Canada in summer except near Hudson Bay which has too many mosquitos.

@SalSports: Buffalo Bills WR Marquise Goodwin has won the silver medal in the long jump at the 2015 Pan Am Games in Toronto (8.27m/ 27-ft, 1.59-inches)

Gratz Flash.

Not cool!!! :wallbash:

TORONTO -- Marquise Goodwin didn't win the long jump at the Pan Am Games on Wednesday night, which wasn't entirely unexpected. One, he returned to the sport only about two months ago and this was just his second competition since then. Two, he was going up against a very tough competitor in fellow American Jeffrey Henderson. And three, well, he plays for the Buffalo Bills and when do the Bills ever win a championship?

Will the fact that his position coach Sanjay Lal attended the games and had contact with him affect The Bills? The new CBA is draconian wrt contact by coaches in the "off" season.

I thought this was National Hot Dog Day, not National Take a Shot at the Bills Day...

EVERY day is "Take a Shot at The Bills Day!" :lol:

• 3 weeks later...