Goodwin attempting to make 2016 Olympics

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Ryan himself told the players to decompress and get away from football during the six week interim period between Minicamp and Training Camp at SJF.

What exactly is your issue with this???

Why should Goodwin have nice things?

Rex Ryan himself told the players to decompress and get away from football during the six week interim period between Minicamp and Training Camp at SJF.

My issue is that he should be out beating women and drinking and driving!! This guy is wasting his time training for the Olympics. Did he not learn anything at the rookie symposium?!? That is not the way that NFL players spend the offseason.

My issue is that he should be out beating women and drinking and driving!! This guy is wasting his time training for the Olympics. Did he not learn anything at the rookie symposium?!? That is not the way that NFL players spend the offseason.

Exactly. He should be out toxing for a week or two.

My issue is he isn't a very good football player, so he should be justifying his salary (and the 3rd round pick that was used on him), and work on things like running routes, and catching the football.

My issue is he isn't a very good football player, so he should be justifying his salary (and the 3rd round pick that was used on him), and work on things like running routes, and catching the football.

Except he hadn't been training for track and Rex told him and the entire team to get away from and forget about football for a couple weeks.

Except he hadn't been training for track and Rex told him and the entire team to get away from and forget about football for a couple weeks.

So what? He should be resting then, and getting his body ready for playing football, not running. He hasn't performed well enough as a football player. His head is in the wrong place.

It's not a big concern to me, because he probably won't make the team anyway.

So what? He should be resting then, and getting his body ready for playing football, not running. He hasn't performed well enough as a football player. His head is in the wrong place.

So he is in the Olympics in 2012. Quits Track and Field to play football full time. Hasn't trained for track in three years, only football. And a week ago gets petitioned into the trials for the World Championships when he is not playing football, and his head is in the wrong place. Got it.

Cut him. If he isn't concentrating on football with the Bills, I have no time for him. I wish him well, but have zero interest in track and field events.

I wonder how Goodwin would look with Tom Brady throwing to him? We might find out.

Your ability to see inside people's heads is utterly amazing. A world class competitor and athlete who's looking for ways to challenge and better himself athletically has his head in the wrong place... because HoF Watkins says so. :lol:

We'll add this to your list of: Rex Ryan is too white trashy to be a good coach, while Belichick is an example of moral fortitude.

Dynamite analysis.

The other day, Hershel Walker said, "I could still not bobsled at 53 years old."

:D

I agree he should be focused on football. kinda cool how well he did though? personal best ! Kid has the natural abilities it seems.

i am proud of him actually

I wonder how Goodwin would look with Tom Brady throwing to him? We might find out.

Tom Brady? Thats the first decent QB you visualize ?

you love him dont you?

its the bacarri and rambo avatar isnt it?

i can't blame you

Edited by 3rdand12

Your ability to see inside people's heads is utterly amazing. A world class competitor and athlete who's looking for ways to challenge and better himself athletically has his head in the wrong place... because HoF Watkins says so. :lol:

We'll add this to your list of: Rex Ryan is too white trashy to be a good coach, while Belichick is an example of moral fortitude.

Dynamite analysis.

Where did I call Belichick "an example of moral fortitude" ....Really, I wanna see where I have ever even implied that.

If you guys are satisfied with Goodwin, then so be it. I think the guy should be solely concerned with becoming a better football player.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Where did I call Belichick "an example of moral fortitude" ....Really, I wanna see where I have ever even implied that.

If you guys are satisfied with Goodwin, then so be it. I think the guy should be solely concerned with becoming a better football player.

What's he allowed to do between now and camp? Give us the list of approved activities. I assume run routes, catch balls, lift weights for football gains only, study the playbook and maybe a little sleep and eating if he's closely following team directions on those activities?

What's he allowed to do between now and camp? Give us the list of approved activities. I assume run routes, catch balls, lift weights for football gains only, study the playbook and maybe a little sleep and eating if he's closely following team directions on those activities?

Yes, all those things, and juggling! He should be learning how to juggle, with weighted footballs. Yep.