Goodwin attempting to make 2016 Olympics

Where did I call Belichick "an example of moral fortitude" ....Really, I wanna see where I have ever even implied that.

If you guys are satisfied with Goodwin, then so be it. I think the guy should be solely concerned with becoming a better football player.

You went on and on about how Belichick is so classy while Rex is too white trashy to be an effective coach. One of your many "I'm a Bills fan really! But let me tell you why the p*triots*** are better than the Bills" posts.

Tell us more about where Goodwin's head is at, since you're the expert. Is he thinking about knitting right now instead of football? Maybe he's contemplating lunch. DAMN HIM!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something trashy about everything Rex Ryan does.

Another receiver to feed, and still no one to serve the ball. And a guy that likes to whine...bad idea.

The fact that Ryan likes him actually turns me off Harvin even more. Another trashy player.

I already didn't like Rex Ryan because I think he is trashy, but this trade pisses me off.

Kiko is one of my favorite Bills, and I looked forward to watching him play in a Bills uniform. This team has sucked for so long, that the only gratification has come from seeing players I like, playing the game. If Ryan is a FAIL, this will really stand out as a bad move.

I think Rex Ryan brings a trashy feel to this team. I really don't like it.

It's not that I think the players are necessarily worse people than those that have been here in the past (how much do we really know about ALL the players?), but these guys are already notorious. It's more the atmosphere Ryan creates, and who he attracts. It's not exactly "classy".

I'm expecting some embarrassing behavior at some point this season.

Yeah, I know. Plenty of teams don't have a white trash head coach, and they still win plenty of games, no?

I'm not a Pats fan, and don't find them "classy", but they aren't "trashy" either.

I get it, anything I post, you will relate to my opinions about "deflate gate". It's really not that clever, but I guess since that scandal went limp, and of course, you went limp, you are anxious to unload your bitterness on me.

You went on and on about how Belichick is so classy while Rex is too white trashy to be an effective coach. One of your many "I'm a Bills fan really! But let me tell you why the p*triots*** are better than the Bills" posts.

Tell us more about where Goodwin's head is at, since you're the expert. Is he thinking about knitting right now instead of football? Maybe he's contemplating lunch. DAMN HIM!

Where is the part where I talk about Belichick's morality? You just brought out quotes about Ryan, which wasn't what I highlighted.

And yes, I find Rex Ryan trashy. I never said he was "too white trashy to be an effective coach", those are your words. I think he is an excellent coordinator/defensive coach.

You got nothin', dude. I wish you were even half as clever as you think you are, that might make things interesting...but you're not.

Edited by HoF Watkins

meanwhile, back on topic

Goodwin was pretty happy about his results per his tweeting.

Glad the Bills supported his efforts in this. Because how many players get injured offseason and mess up the team plans?

I mean Kiko as an example.

playing badminton or whatever it was.

funny thing he might be faster and stronger than ever before from cross training

Edited by 3rdand12

Understanding players have to do something in the time they are not playing football, it's crazy to ridicule Goodwin for trying to earn a spot on the US Olympic team. What a loser! Why can't he play video games or drag race or. . . ?

Understanding players have to do something in the time they are not playing football, it's crazy to ridicule Goodwin for trying to earn a spot on the US Olympic team. What a loser! Why can't he play video games or drag race or. . . ?

He's not going to have his head in the game when he plays football. He'll run a fly pattern and blaze by the defender and then leap for the ball full extension but forget he's playing football and won't even raise his arms to catch the ball and just go for the longest jump instead.

He's not going to have his head in the game when he plays football. He'll run a fly pattern and blaze by the defender and then leap for the ball full extension but forget he's playing football and won't even raise his arms to catch the ball and just go for the longest jump instead.

Well it's good to know if he gets hit around the 10 yard line he has a chance of making it into the end zone before hitting the ground....

So he said he never would have been able to go to the world championships because it conflicted with TC and due to his contractual obligations. Seems odd he would go to the qualifier because he could have taken a spot from someone else. Though if he got cut prior to the event he would have been able to go (unless he was signed elsewhere). Anyone else think that was weird?

Then there was the usual shade toward Marrone ("I'm actually part of the offense now.")

So he said he never would have been able to go to the world championships because it conflicted with TC and due to his contractual obligations. Seems odd he would go to the qualifier because he could have taken a spot from someone else. Though if he got cut prior to the event he would have been able to go (unless he was signed elsewhere). Anyone else think that was weird?

Then there was the usual shade toward Marrone ("I'm actually part of the offense now.")

If he dropped they'd back fill the spot, no?

He said a lot of things that the Bills didn't know. How can they be supportive if they weren't aware of his intention? Said he was working with trainers and going through his routines. Squats one not the next etc and the trainers had no idea about what he was doing. Then mentioned again later that the Bills didn't know and it never came up in conversation so he never offered it up.

I was thinking he wouldn't make the team before this, I'm quite certain of it now.

He said a lot of things that the Bills didn't know. How can they be supportive if they weren't aware of his intention? Said he was working with trainers and going through his routines. Squats one not the next etc and the trainers had no idea about what he was doing. Then mentioned again later that the Bills didn't know and it never came up in conversation so he never offered it up.

I was thinking he wouldn't make the team before this, I'm quite certain of it now.

As opposed to the 5 guys that'll make it that blew off their workouts almost completely, the other 5 that were probably getting high before or after the workouts and the 20 that were tweaking them too? He will be the one singled out?

Goodwin's interview is yet another player indictment of Marrone. They had no idea how to use anyone on the offense.

I watched the replay of the Green Bay game. Bills won that game because of defense and special teams. The offense was awful.

Goodwin's interview is yet another player indictment of Marrone. They had no idea how to use anyone on the offense.

I watched the replay of the Green Bay game. Bills won that game because of defense and special teams. The offense was awful.

I just watched the replay last night. The offense was BRUTAL in that game. We were lucky to win. Rodgers' bad day was 2 unlucky tipped balls that Rambo picked off and Jordy Nelson dropping that long ball.

Our secondary did do a lot for us. Robey, Brooks, Graham & Gilmore really stood out as being blankets that day. Graham is one of the better recent additions by Whaley. I hope Robey and Brooks make the team and have a lot more games like they did vs. Green Bay.

I just watched the replay last night. The offense was BRUTAL in that game. We were lucky to win. Rodgers' bad day was 2 unlucky tipped balls that Rambo picked off and Jordy Nelson dropping that long ball.

Our secondary did do a lot for us. Robey, Brooks, Graham & Gilmore really stood out as being blankets that day. Graham is one of the better recent additions by Whaley. I hope Robey and Brooks make the team and have a lot more games like they did vs. Green Bay.

If you watch closely on the replay, the bomb that Jordy Nelson dropped right in his hands you can see him clearly take his eyes off the ball because he saw Aaron Williams coming at him even though Williams couldn't get there in time. Nelson even all but admitted it after the game saying he alligator armed it. That was because the Bills defense as a whole and DBs in particular were beating up the Packer receivers. That was a great defensive game.