Do you still hate Bon Jovi?

judman

I turned to another station today when "Wanted, Dead or Alive" came on. The responde is still automatic when I hear that band. I was never a huge fan of theirs anyway. But I don't HATE them like I once did a year ago. Just curious where others stood. I suppose I have moved on.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to do this kind of stuff - until one day when a very good friend of our family said he wasn't ever watching another movie by a certain actor because of his political view.

He was actually hurting himself because the actor was always putting out excellent movies.

So I just told him think of yourself as the King and the actor as the court gesture. You pay him $10 dollars and basically are telling him "entertain me - make me laugh - no wait cry so I feel sad". He laughed hysterically and continued to go to his movies feeling like a King until he passed a couple of years ago.

Edited by Triple Threat

I never did listen, so I'm not about to start. I'm just glad things turned out the way they did, and maybe some of the names thrown into the ring (Trump? Really?) just make the outcome seem that much better. It's all in the past so now I can go about ignoring he exists.

I turned to another station today when "Wanted, Dead or Alive" came on. The responde is still automatic when I hear that band. I was never a huge fan of theirs anyway. But I don't HATE them like I once did a year ago. Just curious where others stood. I suppose I have moved on.

I have great respect for a man who managed to parlay a body of incredibly putrid music into a sizable fortune....

I used to do this kind of stuff - until one day when a very good friend of our family said he wasn't ever watching another movie by a certain actor because of his political view.

He was actually hurting himself because the actor was always putting out excellent movies.

Yeah, but in your example, the actor is putting out GOOD movies...