Garoppolo looks bad in Patriots OTA's

That's unpossible. All I've heard was Garoppolo was going to take Tom Brady's job.

You've seen the reports of the Buffalo QB's I assume? Hello kettle

But we are realistic about a our QB situation. I've actually read that James Galapagos is the second best QB in our division. Not to mention the media thought it was noteworthy that Galatasaray outperformed Brady last week in OTAs

I assume you're being facetious... but, that notion crossed my mind, as well.

yea... they are going to have him play poorly intentionally until week 1, just to mess with people.

he is so good that he can fake being bad instead of actually working on his game.

yea... they are going to have him play poorly intentionally until week 1, just to mess with people.

he is so good that he can fake being bad instead of actually working on his game.

If Bellichick were really a genius, he would have had his CBs drop the interceptions, as well.

Brady* has to admit some guilt for the suspension to be lowered to less than 4 games.

I don't see the narcissist apologizing

If he does it will be this

I'm sorry you :censored: 'ers don't know the rules. I was following the :censored: rule book to the letter and then let the ballboy do his job.

You are all :censored: ing jealous that I'm so good loolking and have a super model wife that you accuse me of cheating.

Hell I'm so :censored: cool my house has a moat.

thank you - there will be no questions

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I assume you're being facetious... but, that notion crossed my mind, as well.

and mine.

but thats a little tin foil hat i have put away for now.

he knows this is his moment and he Really needs to shine

its full on for Garrapolo. no pressure jeanine

I might have to pay more attention to this story. Who is behind him? Didnt they draft one this year?

Imagine an injury in the first game? those guys would be royally screwed!

It's Favre! Brent Favre!

Who is Brett Favre?

did you see him walk buy just now and are shouting with your phone?

whatever do you mean VanCity?

Oh, but it is. Read any EJ thread and you'll find out that he's still a rookie. By comparison I really should have said that Garoppolo is a college junior.

So you're saying that if Tyrod or EJ start for us and play really well that they can win rookie of the year? That's pretty exciting.

So you're saying that if Tyrod or EJ start for us and play really well that they can win rookie of the year? That's pretty exciting.

If one of them got ROY and Comeback Player of the Year in the same season, I think that would be a first.

kj