Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 2: June 1-4

I love that show.

On another note this pic looks familiar :lol:

https://twitter.com/viccarucci/status/606102538648211458

Can't find last years argument pic though. I swear there was one.

rift.jpg

Any word if Rex screamed "go ahead and fire me"?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to a lot of Philly sports radio when I drive and what I'm hearing today is darkly funny.

A few weeks ago it was "Shut up Shady! Go to the Siberia of the league and focus on your own team, stop being salty!"

Today it's "What? He decided to shut up, refused to answer a the question and said he was focusing on his team! How classless!"

So far Eagles fans are the only ones I've met who are close to be contending with us for never being happy about anything.

I listen to a lot of Philly sports radio when I drive and what I'm hearing today is darkly funny.

A few weeks ago it was "Shut up Shady! Go to the Siberia of the league and focus on your own team, stop being salty!"

Today it's "What? He decided to shut up, refused to answer a the question and said he was focusing on his team! How classless!"

So far Eagles fans are the only ones I've met who are close to be contending with us for never being happy about anything.

sounds like Rodak decided to call in!

@JoeBuscaglia: The #Bills opened up OTAs for the second time to media. I had some observations... and they're all right here: http://t.co/cIQ6HS52La

Cyrus at first team RT, Seantrel with 2nd unit

I know its early.....but it looks like Whaley may have done it again with another draft. Without a first round pick He gets

Darby who is already looking good in practice......

John Miller who Rex is basically saying is already a starter

Karlos Williams will be on ST's and have time to groom....but should be a beast

Nick O'Leary has been impressing in camp with his catches

If the bills just hit on these players this was a slam dunk draft

@JoeBuscaglia: The #Bills opened up OTAs for the second time to media. I had some observations... and they're all right here: http://t.co/cIQ6HS52La

Cyrus at first team RT, Seantrel with 2nd unit

Whoa...

"Of the three starting options, Tyrod Taylor showed the best on Wednesday. Although he'll try to escape the pocket a bit more than you would like, his accuracy on deep throws made him stand out from both EJ Manuel and Matt Cassel."

worse!

Whoa...

"Of the three starting options, Tyrod Taylor showed the best on Wednesday. Although he'll try to escape the pocket a bit more than you would like, his accuracy on deep throws made him stand out from both EJ Manuel and Matt Cassel."

JP could hit the deep ball better then anyone else also. I wouldn't read to deep into it.

Whoa...

It would not shock me at all to see Tyrod win this competition.......

He is a system QB......and if he throws well on deep balls it takes the lid off the defense.......

There is something else to consider here......

While i dont think he is going anywhere....Matt Cassell has shown the propensity to get injured

EJ has had only 1 healthy season......he didnt get a chance to play a whole 2nd season

Even if Tylor doesnt start...there is a good chance he might be playing at some point this season.

Fair enough Yolo. I find Shady's personality offputting, I thought it was weird how he wouldn't turn around and look at Boobie Dixon, and I read Rodak's tweets through that lense.

I love elusive, quick runners and I'm pumped to see a quality one on our side. everything CJ was supposed to be. As long as he doesn't distract from the unified goal I'll be a big fan of McCoy.

JP could hit the deep ball better then anyone else also. I wouldn't read to deep into it.

Very different situations, though. Ryan has gushed about Taylor, and the major gripe that I kept hearing upon his signing was that he was inaccurate.

It would not shock me at all to see Tyrod win this competition.......

He is a system QB......and if he throws well on deep balls it takes the lid off the defense.......

There is something else to consider here......

While i dont think he is going anywhere....Matt Cassell has shown the propensity to get injured

EJ has had only 1 healthy season......he didnt get a chance to play a whole 2nd season

Even if Tylor doesnt start...there is a good chance he might be playing at some point this season.

He does seem to be getting a lot of buzz.

Very different situations, though. Ryan has gushed about Taylor, and the major gripe that I kept hearing upon his signing was that he was inaccurate.

Well like I said, he can hit a deep pass; how bout the other ones?

Not saying he can't but saying he was the best because he could hit a deep ball doesn't really equate to having all the passes he needs to be the starter.

And yes, I saw the vine of the fade pass at the trash can.

Edited by The Wiz

I know its early.....but it looks like Whaley may have done it again with another draft. Without a first round pick He gets

Darby who is already looking good in practice......

John Miller who Rex is basically saying is already a starter

Karlos Williams will be on ST's and have time to groom....but should be a beast

Nick O'Leary has been impressing in camp with his catches

If the bills just hit on these players this was a slam dunk draft

And if CyrusK does well to earn a starting spot, the one negative from last year's draft will get erased too.

Well like I said, he can hit a deep pass; how bout the other ones?

Not saying he can't but saying he was the best because he could hit a deep ball doesn't really equate to having all the passes he needs to be the starter.

And yes, I saw the vine of the fade pass at the trash can.

Certainly.

What grabbed my attention about this is that when Taylor was first hired, I feel like all I heard were negatives about everything except his mobility. His college scouting reports were poor, he had barely played in the league, and there was much speculation about his accuracy issues, his height, etc. I believe there was even a poll on this site about who would start that didn't even include him.

And so, when Ryan started gushing about Taylor, I found myself thinking about Ryan's judgement concerning QBs. That does seem to be a common concern about Rex. It's comforting to hear other players, and pundits echoing his praise.

Whoa...

I, more than just about anybody on this board, want Tyrod to do well and win this, but this marks 2 out of 2 weeks that the QB working with the 2nd & 3rd stringers was the most impressive to Joe B.

I, more than just about anybody on this board, want Tyrod to do well and win this, but this marks 2 out of 2 weeks that the QB working with the 2nd & 3rd stringers was the most impressive to Joe B.

But think about how good our defense is. EJ seems to have done well enough agaisnt the 1's not to be remarked upon, while Cassel looked bad (at least early on). Nothing to be concerned about right now.

Certainly.

What grabbed my attention about this is that when Taylor was first hired, I feel like all I heard were negatives about everything except his mobility. His college scouting reports were poor, he had barely played in the league, and there was much speculation about his accuracy issues, his height, etc. I believe there was even a poll on this site about who would start that didn't even include him.

And so, when Ryan started gushing about Taylor, I found myself thinking about Ryan's judgement concerning QBs. That does seem to be a common concern about Rex. It's comforting to hear other players, and pundits echoing his praise.

Well, I'll give you that. Honestly I really would prefer either him or EJ over Cassell so if he is actually performing well in all aspects then sign me up.

isn't that all he had?

Yes, that was kind of the point. If Taylor can do it all then I'm game.

But think about how good our defense is. EJ seems to have done well enough agaisnt the 1's not to be remarked upon, while Cassel looked bad (at least early on). Nothing to be concerned about right now.

Like I said before, if Joe B isn't commenting on ej's performance he must be holding his own.

Man on the move. Doesn't he need to be back in Buffalo tomorrow morning?

Bart Hubbuch@BartHubbuch 10m10 minutes ago

Rex on his feud with Jace Amaro: "I couldn't care less about him. That will be decided on the field, and we'll see who has the better team."

maybe he flew Air Pegula

Edit: nope

@RichCimini: Should be noted that Rex Ryan drove 6 hours to attend "True Blue" event honoring recently slain NYC police officers. That's stepping up.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@viccarucci

For WR Sammy Watkins, it's all about getting reps "mentally" in #Bills' OTA practices: http://bit.ly/1ALftcV

John Miller makes a starting push at RG & other OL developments from #Bills' OTAs: http://bit.ly/1IiMvDY

Rookie CB Ronald Darby "getting better & better" in #Bills' OTAs: http://bit.ly/1JrznLu

@RichCimini: Should be noted that Rex Ryan drove 6 hours to attend "True Blue" event honoring recently slain NYC police officers. That's stepping up.

I don't see how you can't love Rex when he's on your side. Yes, I know he can be cocky (see the playoff guarantee), but he goes and does things like this, and the charity golf event and he comes across as 100% genuine. I may not have pulled for him full tilt while interviewing, but I love him here now.

I don't see how you can't love Rex when he's on your side. Yes, I know he can be cocky (see the playoff guarantee), but he goes and does things like this, and the charity golf event and he comes across as 100% genuine. I may not have pulled for him full tilt while interviewing, but I love him here now.

It rubbed me the wrong way when he took the Jets to a restaurant I believe before the Bills game, and I called him a moron for it, especially since the Jets lost. I hope he doesn't pull that stunt again.