2nd most talented roster in the nfl?

Right now, with an untested O-line, that seems like a big reach...

I am so intrigued by the OL this year.

I cannot wait to see what improvement they're capable of with just a change in coaching and the instillation of a consistent identity.

That's completely ignoring the addition of Miller and Incognito, the return to health of Glenn and Williams, and the offseason growth of Kouandjio, Henderson, and Richardson.

It's going to be very interesting to watch.

per Bucky Brooks. Whoa, that's a lot of hype coming our way. Same for the Jets and Dolphins though ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000493967/article/seahawks-jets-and-eagles-among-nfls-most-talented-teams

I saw him tweet asking for who people thought were the top-3 for this article...I chose Seahawks, Bills, 2-way-tie Cowboys/Packers.

I try to remain as unbiased as possible when it comes to my sports teams now, but I fully and truly believe this. And if they had a legitimate QB, they would at least tie the Seahawks, if not beat them out, in my honest opinion.

Stories, polls, opinions, etc, are all nice and everything...but, how's it go, "just show me the baby?" :flirt:

Edited by Bubbles from Sunnyvale

I cannot wait to see what improvement they're capable of with just a change in coaching and the instillation of a consistent identity.

That's completely ignoring the addition of Miller and Incognito, the return to health of Glenn and Williams, and the offseason growth of Kouandjio, Henderson, and Richardson.

100%. I think this will be the most interesting story throughout camp, even eclipsing the QB battle which I expect to resolve itself rather quickly. A healthy Glenn, seasoned Henderson, and new coaching staff with a pedigree as teachers gives me hope that the line's performance last year will be a distant memory come October.

I hope.

100%. I think this will be the most interesting story throughout camp, even eclipsing the QB battle which I expect to resolve itself rather quickly. A healthy Glenn, seasoned Henderson, and new coaching staff with a pedigree as teachers gives me hope that the line's performance last year will be a distant memory come October.

I hope.

There is zero chance this ever happens, right? (Ugh, that's a dream scenario for me.) Not this year, but within time...I just know the chances of all our young linemen developing into quality NFL starters is not good. But, that would be a lot of fun to watch.

Henderson - Glenn - Miller - Richardson - Kouandjio

There is zero chance this ever happens, right? (Ugh, that's a dream scenario for me.) Not this year, but within time...I just know the chances of all our young linemen developing into quality NFL starters is not good. But, that would be a lot of fun to watch.

I wouldn't say there's zero chance, in fact I'd put the chances in the "very possible" range on the spectrum of possibilities. Glenn's problems last year stemmed largely (in my opinion) to his health issues in the off season. Those are behind him and he's had a full off season to get into shape and mentally prepare -- unlike last year. Henderson played a ton of snaps, that experience should translate. He knows he can compete at this level now, even in a substandard scheme, that has to help Henderson going forward. Miller's a rookie, so who knows what his progress will be -- but guard is one of the easier positions to make an impact at as a rookie. Richie will need to show the time away from the game hasn't hurt him, the Bills seem confident it won't, so I'll be optimistic about him until I see otherwise.

But I'd agree with you that it is the dream scenario. A better line fixes a lot of problems for this offense. I hope it happens.

Bandit there many subplots running here.

But watching the O line is going to be my focus. and then what the Offense does as a whole is much more intriguing than the Defense.

I dont worry much for that side of the field. lol

Stop moving Glenn! darn you Bubbles !

Cordy miller Wood Richie Hendy

K swings like Hairston would have and Urbik backs the Center and guard.

but no matter which way you line em up it is going to be fun.

You must not care about keeping Glenn after this year.

per Bucky Brooks. Whoa, that's a lot of hype coming our way. Same for the Jets and Dolphins though ...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000493967/article/seahawks-jets-and-eagles-among-nfls-most-talented-teams

Talent on Paper and on the field are two different things. The Bills have to show the ability to win on the field. That is the biggest difference between the Bills and the Patriots.

It's been awhile since Buffalo has had that much talent on offense, let alone in the receivers corp. Hopefully one of the three guys on the roster can play at least average. If not could be one frustrating experience on offense!

Not that I wanted him, but I find it baffling that McCown chose to play at Cleveland over Buffalo. I mean, just why?

he is the starter going into camp and the Browns aren't planning on a qB competition. Pettine announced this, and it would be a huge upset if Manziel wins the job. It's a totally different situation in bflo, where they also weren't willing to give him the same contract.

I dont know but I am glad he did........honestly I would prefer Cassel over him.

Sometimes its deal that does NOT go through that ends up being the good one.

Agreed. I had no interest in McCown and it alarmed me the Bills were kicking the tires. It worked out in the end for the Bills, at least with this guy.

I dont know but I am glad he did........honestly I would prefer Cassel over him.

Sometimes its deal that does NOT go through that ends up being the good one.

I agree Cassel appears to be the better option at this point. They had to trade for him, which is why they probably originally preferred McCown.

I know a lot of people are buying into the whole kujo-offseason-work thing, but I just don't see him stepping up enough. I desperately hope I'm incorrect.

The OLine is the crux. I think Glenn-Miller-Wood-Incognito-Henderson can be serviceable enough to win. But...injuries to this unit could seriously derail the season.

I know a lot of people are buying into the whole kujo-offseason-work thing, but I just don't see him stepping up enough. I desperately hope I'm incorrect.

The OLine is the crux. I think Glenn-Miller-Wood-Incognito-Henderson can be serviceable enough to win. But...injuries to this unit could seriously derail the season.

Agreed. Depth at tackle is my biggest worry. The additions of Miller and Incognito probably have the interior in good shape, because I like Urbik as the game day backup. If, however, Kouandjio isn't ready to play, they better have a Plan B in the works, because one injury is all it takes.

Agreed. Depth at tackle is my biggest worry. The additions of Miller and Incognito probably have the interior in good shape, because I like Urbik as the game day backup. If, however, Kouandjio isn't ready to play, they better have a Plan B in the works, because one injury is all it takes.

Kujo stepping up enough to at least be the swing tackle would be wonderful. I don't know what they plan is if he is doesn't, with Hairston out of the fold now. Is C. Williams still capable of playing tackle?

On Reddit, there's a long thread asking if the Bills are overrated.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/373jdq/are_the_buffalo_bills_being_overrated_in_rnfl/

a 9-7 team losses no key personal, and makes major moves to all key positions (i know, no franchise QB, but...) and no one thinks we're any better? Good stuff.

Even if it weren't the bills, I would expect a team like that to have a legit shot at play offs.