LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Rex brings Collins and basically gets a first round talent for nothing that will really show his talents as a recruiter and the value he can bring to the franchise. Collins could slot in as either a guard or tackle on the right side. If the team were able to land Collins the O-line would shape up nicely.

LT- Glenn

LG- Incognito

C-Wood

RG- Miller/Williams

RT- Collins/Cyrus/Henderson

Or the Bills could slot in Collins at RG and have Henderson and Cyrus at RT if either one develops. Basically the Bills are trying to get a first round type talent for nothing. Smart move, let's see if Rex who players seems to love can make this happen.

Hopefully the Miami idiots are dumb enough to post selfies from around his house.

I'm not sure players fall into that category. Think it's just staff. Could be wrong. I recall EJ hanging out with Jameis before he was drafted and didn't seem like a big deal.

The Fish fans are obviously po'd that we took their TE...if we can secure Collins they may just implode.

That would be the ultimate kick in the nards..

Hopefully the Miami idiots are dumb enough to post selfies from around his house.

good chance that this is why our visit was "unofficial" and miami is letting players go instead of front office.

Well, it kinda does

Eh these past 2 winters were kind of bad, but like everything it goes through cycles. We had some very minor winters in the last decade. I think people tend to overestimate the level of snow we actually get. I saw someone estimate that the freak snow storm gave us 8 feet of snow which was outside the 3-4 feet we normally get weekly :lol:

http://weather.buffalonews.com/interactive-map-winter-2015-snowfall-totals/

North Tonawanda where I live got a total of 104 inches over the winter. That was a bad winter. Doesn't seem like much when you think about it though. Edit: The further south you go, the more snow you get though.

Edited by What a Tuel