Deflate-gate investigation complete

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, all I get out of the report is that it is more probable than not that Wells is pissed because Brady wouldn't accommodate Wells by allowing him to sift through all his phone pix of he and Giselle. Honestly, I'd be pissed too.

This isn't a criminal investigation, circumstantial evidence can and IS plenty enough to win a civil trial where the proof only needs to be "beyond a reasonable doubt" and not "beyond a shadow of a doubt" like in a criminal trial...

I'm pretty sure he was just using cliff note, common usage language as it was a tweet. He certainly didn't downplay things- but "definitive beyond a shadow of a doubt smoking gun item of evidence" doesn't fit as well when constructing a 140 character tweet so he said proof instead

So, all I get out of the report is that it is more probable than not that Wells is pissed because Brady wouldn't accommodate Wells by allowing him to sift through all his phone pix of he and Giselle. Honestly, I'd be pissed too.

I wouldn't

Then you didn't read it very closely...

Brady lied. The commissioner has been more harsh with other players that have lied. One game suspension is fair.

What's killer in trying to project this is the totally inconsistent enforcement of everything but the drug policy the last 5 or so years (ironically the only policy that's faced dramatic overhaul in the span).

Liars have gotten huge punishment, and no punishment. With no real rhyme or reason.

What's killer in trying to project this is the totally inconsistent enforcement of everything but the drug policy the last 5 or so years (ironically the only policy that's faced dramatic overhaul in the span).

Liars have gotten huge punishment, and no punishment. With no real rhyme or reason.

And that's why Goodell is considered a joke.

Then you didn't read it very closely...

I did indeed but figured there was no point in noting that there was no proof or evidence provided in anything I read that Brady did anything wrong; just a bunch of circumstantial evidence and conjecture and then, finally, a typical "more probable than not" form response that would prove beneficial to the paying client.

I get the point but I don't necessarily agree with the story.

While Brady is obviously a liar and a cheater for deflating the balls(or having someone do it for him) he is still one of the best QB's ever to play the game. They would've destroyed the Colts that game with or without deflated footballs which is why its so sad as to why he did it.

The answer kind of reminds me of John candy in cool runnings. The answer is simple, he had to win.

On the GR app, in the on demand section, under the schopp and the bulldog tab there are two clips labeled "Boston calls." Can anybody tell me if those are one of our media members trolling WEEI.

Edited by sodbuster