RD 2, Pick 50: DB Ronald Darby, Florida State

SDS

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had hoped it wouldn't be like this. Rex is a good defensive coach, but is it hard when 90% of your defense are high picks?

This hints at my biggest problem with Ryan. He stakes his reputation on the defense ("we will have the best defense, period"), and the offense get neglected.

I was expecting Whaley to counteract that in the draft, but it doesn't look like he will.

The defense was already superb, the offense had all kinds of problems. Still does.

This hints at my biggest problem with Ryan. He stakes his reputation on the defense ("we will have the best defense, period"), and the offense get neglected.

Bills add clay, harvin, mccoy.....draft one defensive player in the second round.....bills neglecting offense

Bills fans are allergic to cornerbacks, but don't much

I was expecting Whaley to counteract that in the draft, but it doesn't look like he will.

The defense was already superb, the offense had all kinds of problems. Still does.

If there is one thing the offense wasn't this offseason, it's neglected.

Help will be found for the OL in this draft and also down the road.

I am not surprised at all that Whaley stuck to his board and that a CB was selected with the pick.

GO BILLS!!!

So we'll just continue the trend and let Gilmore walk too? If we like the DBs, pay them when they are good. Same old stuff over and over.

Bills continuously sign their own players the past several years......we draft someone at the same position as starter.......same old stuff over and over (somehow lol)

people who like this pick...please watch this guy's tape and tell me why you think he looks good. I really don't understand this pick at all.

When you actually get his tape and can analyze it I'll weigh your "he sucks" against Rex and Dougs opinion.

For now, he's not my favorite but I'm not going to pretend I know the plans or have really watched him.