Tyrod Taylor visiting the Bills--edit signed per Rex

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod seems a little too conceded for my taste. I agree he can scramble & run but Tuel is a better pocket passer & team player. - IMO

Agreed - I have no issues with conceited quarterbacks - you know, such as Kelly, Brady, even Flacco - http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/03/joe-flacco-thinks-hes-the-best-quarterback-in-football/

BUT,' conceded' quarterbacks? Why bother if one starts by giving up?

FWIW, here in Baltimore, there aren't any Ravens fans that care if he leaves or not, even the Flacco-bashers. In (granted) limited playing time, he never showed any signs that he could get the job done.

Edited by Rico

If there is a three way challenge between EJ, Cassel and him I wouldn't be entirely shocked if he won. And I'm an EJ supporter but this guy has been waiting for his chance and this really could be it for him. Best guy wins.

Guys....Matt Cassel is gonna win that QB competition

That would be so depressing. He has a career 33-38 record and has thrown 30 tds and 34 ints.

But QBs always start to peak at age 32. Just like Orton. :(

Cassel in Patriot form with Tyrod as a change-up/back-up sounds about the best we could hope for this year

...and the next '85 Bears D.

That was 7 years ago.

Agreed - I have no issues with conceited quarterbacks - you know, such as Kelly, Brady, even Flacco - http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/03/joe-flacco-thinks-hes-the-best-quarterback-in-football/

BUT,' conceded' quarterbacks? Why bother if one starts by giving up?

I was NOT gonna be that guy lol. But i just sit back and wait