[closed]Bills interested in TE Charles Clay--update: F5 and stuff

YoloinOhio

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I feel sorry for the people of Cleveland. We have shared so much bad luck over the years. Our luck began to change over the past year though . . . .

I don't. They're horrible fans and a bunch of snow belt wannabees. Ohio can kiss my grits

Trying to make sense of all the various contradictory reports it really looks good for us. I'm not sure Clay ever went to Cleveland. Meanwhile Cle was negotiating with Cameron and thought they had him. He may or may not have verbally agreed. But they didn't seem to be schmoozing Clay. Now if the Fins sign Clay he just spent a day and a half with us. Probably got the Rex and Terry and Kim treatment. Saw Felton and Shady and Harvin there.

I'm liking our chances.

Trying to make sense of all the various contradictory reports it really looks good for us. I'm not sure Clay ever went to Cleveland. Meanwhile Cle was negotiating with Cameron and thought they had him. He may or may not have verbally agreed. But they didn't seem to be schmoozing Clay. Now if the Fins sign Clay he just spent a day and a half with us. Probably got the Rex and Terry and Kim treatment. Saw Felton and Shady and Harvin there.

I'm liking our chances.

not so sure.. this changes everything. Clay's gonna sit back and wait for the phone to stop ringin

Whaley must have known this was coming. His comments now make sense as to why they weren't giving him the offer sheet yet.

I'm not so sure. I'll need to run it by the psychologists at the Dolphins message board, first.

christ almighty

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 14s14 seconds ago

Per source, Dolphins do not intend to rescind transition tender from TE Charles Clay.

They are trying to tie up our cap space by making the Bills make the 1st move with a front loaded deal. If he becomes a UFA the Bills will structure the deal in the manner that is best for them. This ultimately may impact the Harvin deal more than anyone else. I think Clay will be on the Bills. Edited by Kirby Jackson