Bryan Bulaga - TG says name to watch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed. I could see Seantrel Henderson swinging inside to guard.

Henderson's best chance on this team would be the swing tackle position now that Hairston is gone. Henderson wasn't good enough last year to be expected to start again this year.

Yes, but he can play guard. I'd like to think kujo or SH can lock down the outside, I think they have better size and length. I think bulaga has short arms

Kujo will be lucky to make the team this year. Henderson is not a good option unless he's made great strides since last season. I don't think the Bills would count on either one of these players.

How ironic is it that the Bills have let Spiller go and are pursuing Bulaga? Five years ago some advocated rebuilding the OL by drafting Bulaga, but the powers that be decided on the fastest RB in the draft.

And now the Bills have no one signed in 2015 from the 2010 draft class.

How ironic is it that the Bills have let Spiller go and are pursuing Bulaga? Five years ago some advocated rebuilding the OL by drafting Bulaga, but the powers that be decided on the fastest RB in the draft.

And now the Bills have no one signed in 2015 from the 2010 draft class.

I wanted Bulaga. But he has hardly been a dominant player at this level. Why would GB let him walk?

I wanted Bulaga. But he has hardly been a dominant player at this level. Why would GB let him walk?

Agreed...

I too was excited about Bulaga...But he's been up and down...Difference is, unlike CJ, he was mostly up right before becoming a UFA... B-)

I hear he is looking for 8.5/year

what he's looking for is his ceiling. So asking for $8.5M seems fair. I think $7.3M, which is what OG Orlando Franklin just got, is probably more in the wheel house of what he'll get.

Murphy mentioned today on his radio show that the Packers are trying to retain him, so it'll be tough to pry him away. He seems to have a little bit of a pulse as to what's going on and said he does think the Bills will look into Bulaga, so we will see.

posted (or updated) yesterday

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-rumors/2015/3/9/8173731/bryan-bulaga-buffalo-bills-nfl-free-agency-2015-targets

Bryan Bulaga might have a free agent suitor in the Buffalo Bills

IF you're inclined to buy what Tim Graham of The Buffalo News sells on Twitter, then you might believe that the Buffalo Bills are pursuing Green Bay Packers offensive tackle Bryan Bulaga in free agency.

Massare has been on the Stefen Wisniewski train. He would be a nice interior line prospect and would allow you to release Urbik. That would probably offset a good portion of his contract.

i think he would be a good addition. Can play G or C. Edited by YoloinOhio