Bryan Bulaga - TG says name to watch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw on PFT that Green Bay is closing in on a deal with Bulaga.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/10/packers-closing-in-on-a-deal-to-keep-tackle-bryan-bulaga/

Oh well, on to the next option. I hope they don't get a run on OL FAs that dries up the pool before we can even dip our toe in the water....

Edited by Lurker

Just throwing another option out there: what if the Bills are in fact in on Revis? Is it possible that they could flip McKelvin to a team that needs secondary help for an OL?

i think he could be traded, in a few different scenarios. Teams are desperate for corners and he would clear cap space here.

Wow. Is he that good?

Oops autocorrect

Wonder what bills offered

@zachkruse2: According to @RapSheet, Bryan Bulaga and the #Packers agreed to a 5-year deal worth a little under $7M per season, so in the $33-34M range.

At those numbers I have to believe he wasn't a primary Buffalo target.

Wonder what bills offered

@zachkruse2: According to @RapSheet, Bryan Bulaga and the #Packers agreed to a 5-year deal worth a little under $7M per season, so in the $33-34M range.

i had thought Bulaga would cost around $8M per. sounds like he gave them a discount if he didn't even get $7 when teams like the Bills are desperate for OL help

i had thought Bulaga would cost around $8M per. sounds like he gave them a discount if he didn't even get $7 when teams like the Bills are desperate for OL help

Or everyone who thought the Bills were desperate to sign a lump of caviar was mistaken.

Edited by eball