Bryan Bulaga - TG says name to watch

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@MaxLuckan: #Jaguars, #Redskins, and #Bucs making push for OT Bryan Bulaga, but #Bucs making strongest push. Bulaga wants $8M per year.

I feel sorry for the man if those are his three most serious suitors.

I feel sorry for the man if those are his three most serious suitors.

Imagine the lifetime opportunity of honing your game by one of the best OL coaches in the game among those three options.

Maybe I missed it but why isn't GB signing their LT? Would think that would be a priority if he's any good. They don't grow on trees and need to protect their most important asset...

I'm sure you meant RT...

But anyway, I'm guessing Bulaga is going to get some serious interest out there...GB had Cobb as their #1 priority, now they'll turn to Bulaga...

I still like James carpenter. Played G for Seattle. Was drafted as a T and played there as a rookie I think but he and Incognito would make for two very good and affordable Gs

Carpenter is horrible....no offense.

carpenter may be affordable but very good he is not.

Indeed.

If we land Bulaga, any chance Cordy Glenn moves inside and Henderson slides over to LT?

Sure, there's always a chance. I do think, however, that they'd need to sign Glenn to an extension before they move him to guard, otherwise he'll probably leave as a FA looking for LT money.

Sure, there's always a chance. I do think, however, that they'd need to sign Glenn to an extension before they move him to guard, otherwise he'll probably leave as a FA looking for LT money.

This.

Moving him a year out from FA would probably mean he is not resigning here. Maybe they already know he isn't in the future plans.

Edited by BrooklynBills