Willie McGinest "The Bills not done in Free Agency"

I know this is a little vague, but I just finished watching NFL Total Access and in the last segment, Willie McGinest stated the Bills are nowhere near done in free agency. The other announcers tried pressing him for more info as the show ended, but he wouldn't say anything further except shake his and said again "The Bills not done in Free Agency". I'm curious to know what his sources are telling him and who his sources are?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a little vague, but I just finished watching NFL Total Access and in the last segment, Willie McGinest stated the Bills are nowhere near done in free agency. The other announcers tried pressing him for more info as the show ended, but he wouldn't say anything further except shake his and said again "The Bills not done in Free Agency". I'm curious to know what his sources are telling him and who his sources are?

Well, that's good since free agency hasn't started yet.

Me too. And I live in LA

And according to CJ Spiller, his name is Willis.

at 00:28

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000476213/Spiller-reacts-live-to-McCoy-to-Bills-trade-agreement

:lol: That's what got me too. Man, it's a brutal game. You're great for about two seconds and then forgotten by the next generation in the blink of an eye.

The names to watch are David Harris from the Jets to replace Kiko, Vernon Davis via trade or FA if he is cut, and a guard like Iupati.

I think they get 2 of the 3 with the idea of getting a starter at the 3rd position via the draft (2nd or 3rd round)

Forget Revis. Devin McCourty is the guy we need to get and IMO more valuable in Rex's defense than Revis. Sure, Revis is a better coverage guy, but McCourty is way more versatile and can do more things in Rex's defense. He can cover TE's, can take away the middle, and is a solid tackler. Rex can get really creative with this guy.

Other guys we should be lookin at is Mike Iupati, David Harris, and Niles Paul.

If we can get McCourty, Iupati, Harris, and Paul in free agency. Get some more defensive players and o-lineman in the draft, we'll be AFC championship contenders.