Bills to trade Kiko Alonso for LeSean McCoy

CNY315

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fail. RB's are a dime a dozen and are only good for 5 yrs. McCoy has maybe 2 good years left in him. And he's definitely not a "ground and pound" back. This makes no sense. I'm in shock right now.

We needed a QB. If you are going to trade our best young player then get a QB!!!

FALSE.

Top 3 RB'S are NOT a dime a dozen. This has been repeated in this thread. And it's wrong.

You got to be !@#$ing kidding me!!! That is a complete !@#$ing bs! This Rex Ryan better have the !@#$ing defense of all time or I'm done with his stapled stomach fat @$$!

What exactly are you pissed about? They had the number 4 ranked defense without Kiko last year and are getting back the leagues leading rusher over the last 2-3 years

Top 3 defense without Kiko. Need help on offense. McCoy = a bit more than help.

Wonderful trade.

Kiko was a Buffalo legend. We were never meant to keep him. Like a lightning bug you trap in a jar. McCoy is an NFL superstar.

Kiko Alonso- 24 Potential super star, NFL DPOY candidate as soon as this season.

LeSean McCOy- 27, on the downside of his career, $12 million cap hit

Shady is in his PRIME. The only reason for his numbers dipping is CHIP KELLY.

But, facts are hard to digest when you're panties are in a bunch.

Kiko Alonso- 24 Potential super star, NFL DPOY candidate as soon as this season.

Kiko Alonso--Hasn't played a snap since 2013. Coming off a major knee injury.

LeSean McCoy--is 26. Stop lying.

Had 4 good games as a rookie, tailed off considerably and coming off major knee injury...McCoy is in his prime

Interesting move. With Fred over the hill, (don't get me wrong I love the guy, but he is 34 years old), and Bryce and Booby, are okay, but not stellar backs, I am okay with this.

Kiko, had some impressive games as a rookie, but I think our defense played well without him. If they can get Hughes resigned, this may work out.

Of the two of us, I'm the only one who has a clue. But go on pouting and screaming at the sky. It'll help. :lol:

You are a troll buddy. You add nothing worthy of discussion. All you do on here is wait for people to criticize the Bills on any level and then you troll them. You are a loser.

This is a fail. RB's are a dime a dozen and are only good for 5 yrs. McCoy has maybe 2 good years left in him. And he's definitely not a "ground and pound" back. This makes no sense. I'm in shock right now.

We needed a QB. If you are going to trade our best young player then get a QB!!!

We won't get an elite QB for that price. We have possibly the best defense in the league. We don't want to waste it.

The biggest change in our defense this past year personnel wise was Spikes for Kiko - our defense was significantly better this past year. Kiko was moving to a new position because he wasn't good enough to play in the middle. Fans love him, but he is overrated. He may turn out to be very good, but McCoy is special. Love the trade

Haven't read through the thread and haven't had time to fully process it. But my initial reaction is: I hate this trade.

I'm already thinking of reasons why it might be a positive sign, but gut feeling says "bad trade".

Had 4 good games as a rookie, tailed off considerably and coming off major knee injury...McCoy is in his prime

Yup. Don't try to reason with Proteus, he's in full blown tantrum mode.

Kiko wanted out :(

@JasonLaCanfora: Can confirm ESPN report Eagles have traded Shady McCoy for Kiko Alonso. One for one trade I'm told. Alonso had wanted out of Buffalo. Wow

Have fun in Philly, Kiko, those fans are brutal.

Seriously McCoy makes the O way better, Kiko is coming off an ACL and the Bills have had many LB over the years that have gotten hurt and never been the same for example Sam Cowart and a few others. This is a great deal period.

Haven't read through the thread and haven't had time to fully process it. But my initial reaction is: I hate this trade.

I'm already thinking of reasons why it might be a positive sign, but gut feeling says "bad trade".

You get arguably the top RB in the game (top 3 at worst), in his prime, locked in for three years. He fits Roman's scheme, can do everything (block, catch, run). In exchange you give up a very popular player, but a guy who's shredded the same knee twice and who didn't want to be here.

It's a win.

Shady is in his PRIME. The only reason for his numbers dipping is CHIP KELLY.

But, facts are hard to digest when you're panties are in a bunch.

Yea, Shady's numbers are down because of Chip Kelly is a fact, such a moron.