• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I didn't enjoy it!

The certificate was a nice touch... :lol:

I have to stop after 5 or 6 posts. It's not worth it any longer. it ticks some people off (some of which are mods) Between Metz and Chan I don't know which one is worse, no no that's a lie Metz is worse.

I know there is no guarantee EJ will succeed, but long term a 35 yr old with that 17-32 record is not the answer.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I have to stop after 5 or 6 posts. It's not worth it any longer. it ticks some people off (some of which are mods) Between Metz and Chan I don't know which one is worse, no no that's a lie Metz is worse.

I know there is no guarantee EJ will succeed, but long term a 35 yr old 1ith that 17-30 something record is not the answer.

Not why they signed him

Yikes. I do not like McCown at ALL. I'd take Orton all day over him.

Check the shuffleboard court

As long as we don't stop here I like it. We can't go into another season with Tuel as our backup.

Totally agree. The next QB should be a much better improvement. They better not think we're set at QB. BRADFORD, FOLES or LOCKER please.

QB J. McCown is in Buffalo today to try to sign a contract with the Bills according to V. Carrucci. The deal is expected to be done by this Friday, 2-27-15.

If the deal does come to fruition, what are your thoughts??

I kinda like it. McCown was the top FA last year and again this year. He's expected to be an upgrade over K. Orton.

if he is better than Orton we will finally make the playoffs

The only people that seem to like this are people that think we are getting McCown AND Sanchez or Locker or another veteran free agent. We aren't! They will get 1 veteran and draft 1 late round rookie project and that's it. This is horrible. They are handing the starting job to EJ essentialy and then McCown is the backup plan. I hate it. They dont want to admit EJ is most likely a bust. We are too good of a team to be playing these games. Get a real QB in here please

Last year Rex underwent the trauma of watching a young qb, Smith, not knowing where to go with the ball and consistently making poor decisions. In my mind he is going to prefer a very limited veteran qb who knows how to play over a more physically gifted younger qb who is still learning how to play.

Whether EJ starts or not he is better off from a development standpoint playing on a team with McCown. If EJ decisively out performs McCown (if he is on the team) to win the starting job then that is a good development.

The reality is that the qb position for the Bills is not going to be a strength. So as it has already been acknowledged by the organization the emphasis is going to be on the defense and a good running game. (Don't be too surprised if the Bills use their first pick to select a back.) For me all I ask is to have competent qb play instead of inept qb play.