bisonbrigade

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Mark has his issues, but check out these post season stats,

2009 60.3%comp 539 yards 7.93 AVG 4 TD's 2 INT's

2010 60.7%comp 616 yards 6.92 AVG 5 TD's 1 INT's

I think he would be the right fit for competition for QB.

Stats from 4 years ago are irrelevent

No, he proved last year he isn't dependable to win big games and is a turnover machine

He certainly was dependable to win big games at USC. Watch the tape of his last bowl game there. Granted, it doesn't necessarily translate to the NFL. But of the crop out there, he's likely your best bet.

He certainly was dependable to win big games at USC. Watch the tape of his last bowl game there. Granted, it doesn't necessarily translate to the NFL. But of the crop out there, he's likely your best bet.

EJ went 4-0 in bowl games. You're right, college has nothing to do with the pros. See most of the Heisman trophy winners.

The case for Mark Sanchez is the rest of the free agent market.

Bingo. If we get a FA QB, he is by far the best available that can make this team a playoff caliber team. Bradford is not currently available, if he were, I would want him.

EJ went 4-0 in bowl games. You're right, college has nothing to do with the pros. See most of the Heisman trophy winners.

EJ hasn't played in any "big games" in the NFL.

Bingo. If we get a FA QB, he is by far the best available that can make this team a playoff caliber team. Bradford is not currently available, if he were, I would want him.

EJ hasn't played in any "big games" in the NFL.

Are we still talking about the QB who took over a 6-2 Eagles team and went 4-4 to miss the playoffs this year, right? The one who had 15 TD's (including 1 rushing) and 14 turnovers in those 8 games?

And how long was that, in big games against Seattle, Home vs Dallas, and at Washington, he couldn't raise his game and the Eagles missed the playoffs. Sanchez is not a QB I want if the Bills need a solid performance in a big game from a QB.

So was EJ's pick 6 to Watt and his INT when his receiver was mauled but people still want him off the team. One play is enough for most people to hold on to. That being said, I still don't want him, butt fumble.

The thing with EJ, for me, was the way he threw passes that would get his receivers killed. But I'm willing to consider the possibility that he was haunted by Marrone telling him no turnovers ever.

He played like her was afraid to take a dump without checking the toilet paper three times first. A QB, like any athlete, can't be thinking in the pocket. He has to "feel the force" and be in the zone.

I heard he was pretty clutch in high school too.

Don't look at college tape of a guy who has been in the league for a while now...

I want them both, competing

So you want EJ to start?