The Case For Mark Sanchez

bisonbrigade

Seriously? How about Sanchez should've headed for the sidelines or just thrown it out of bounds? Have you ever seen an O-lineman get pushed around during a running play? It's up to the ball carrier to find a hole, not run right into one of your own men. I watch this and think, because it was a blown play, Sanchez panicked and just ran straight ahead to make something positive out of it. Trouble was, he didn't look where he was going and could've gotten himself hurt, too. Bottom line: I don't trust his decision making under pressure. Oh, and a different angle...

sanchez211.gif

No, thank you!!!!!

Yup it was a bad play. Every QB whose taken any decent amount of snaps has plenty.

Like ....

Tom Brady taking a safety on first possession of super bowl against giants

Peyton manning throwing game ending pick 6 against saints in super bowl

Russell Wilson not audibling out of bad play call 2nd and goal at the 1 in super bowl and throwing game ending pick

Give up on all those guys too?

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup it was a bad play. Every QB whose taken any decent amount of snaps has plenty.

Like ....

Russell Wilson not audibling out of bad play call 2nd and goal at the 1 in super bowl and throwing game ending pick

You make a good point. Mark Sanchez is just as good as Brady, Manning, and Wilson. :doh:

you missed the point, which i thought was clear. but to rephrase, you cant judge a player by one play

Here is an article you may be interested in. http://thebiglead.com/2013/09/12/here-are-the-10-best-games-of-the-mark-sanchez-era-with-the-jets-which-appears-over/

And, this is what happens when you stare down a receiver in the red zone.

sanchez-tipped-ball-interception-10-8-12

Edited by Peace Frog

I think the Bills should just sign whatever QB is willing to accept the league minimum salary!

Keep building up the roster everywhere else, until a first rate talent is available either through the draft, or free agency. It could take years of course, but at least the team will be ready.

This team is going nowhere for now, and discussing Mark Sanchez is embarrassing.

Edited by HoF Watkins

you missed the point, which i thought was clear. but to rephrase, you cant judge a player by one play

How about 212 plays: As in 80 interceptions, 50 fumbles, and 82 Touchdowns in 5 seasons. Or, in other words, 26 turnovers to 16 touchdowns per season....

However, the butt fumble sure is a special play :D

I think the Bills should just sign whatever QB is willing to accept the league minimum salary!

Keep building up the roster everywhere else, until a first rate talent is available either through the draft, or free agency. It could take years of course, but at least the team will be ready.

This team is going nowhere for now, and discussing Mark Sanchez is embarrassing.

Good thing you're a *pats fan then, I guess.

Like ....

I really hate when i find myself agreeing with JTSP but.....

Take a close look at that play.....the O linemen was getting COMPLETELY blown up......Sanchez looks like he is trying to make something out of nothing........and something bad happened.

it was ONE play