Josh McCown anybody? Update: Is a Brown...end of story.

well his coach from the great 2013 season has given up on him after 1 season in Tampa, so thats not a ringing endorsment for the guy...........

Do we know that for sure or could it be that he was released because he has no upside and Glennon does?

They needed to make roster space for the impending trade with Buffalo for Tuel.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to know what Tampa's deal is....why are they so disfunctional

- Strong defense

- Looks like they have great receivers

- Go through QBs like water.......even ones that should have promise

I would feel better about Josh M. if I know WHY he was being dumped.

He's being dumped because he absolutely stunk it up last year. Look at his stats. They were God-awful.

I would rather have EJ

Especially after hearing Rex's comments this morning about how he wants him to run more

CBF

Given Manuels injury history to date, Ryan wanting Manuel to run more would seem a reason to make sure the Bills have a decent backup. Be it this guy or some other.

I would rather sign (in this order): Mallett, Hoyer, Locker, Sanchez, Matt Moore before considering McCown. I'd also be OK signing McCown and one of the other guys mentioned to compete for the starting job with EJ. Best Two of the Three remain on the opening day roster along with a rookie.

Ah crap!

They are going to do the same thing as last year. Start with EJ then when he sucks go with the veteran. Except Josh McCown makes Kyle Orton look like Joe Montana.

This is so disappointing. I was really expecting big things and Mike Glennon's backup isn't it :(

post-19968-0-09510200-1424088422_thumb.jpg

Edited by kdiggz