All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should use the search function for INcognito

The first two pages of this thread are hilarious. So many people trashed the OP for having the audacity to even start a new thread when he was privy to real, inside information, let alone everyone who trashed him for having the gall to even suggest such a thing was possible.

Props to you sir. I think that's about the best thing I've ever seen on this board.

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Maybe fans should stop judging players based on rookie years, in Kouandjio case rookie preseason.

What would you like us to judge him on? When you can't make it onto the field, preseason is all we have. Maybe talk about the Sugar Bowl, when Eric Striker smoked him for 3 sacks?

What would you say if I told you rex was gonna bring in the ultimate bully... Incognito?

Hahhaha this is great! Cant wait to go back and see all the crow being eaten on this tread! Way to go Ralph! So many wanted to rip you on his so call contacts, hardly anyone would address the topic. Too busy trying to insult people's credibility.

Oh and please keep'em coming! Dont let the doubters stop the flow of info. Somethings pan out and some dont.

Edited by RuffMuff