All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Brent Grimes tweet-happy wife? She tweeted this about Martin this past fall --

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/brent-grimes-wife-miko-blasts-jonathan-martin/248646

She's on the air here in Miami and is unbearable to listen too. She actually said Grimes was a top 5 player in the league. And the co host had an excellent reply " he's not top 25".... If that. Safe to say it was radio silence. She news to find a hobby because she's embarrassing herself and her husband

Yeah this dude is solid. If you punched him in his stomach, you'd hurt your hand. Just because he doesn't have abs doesn't mean he isn't in immaculate shape.

You want a nasty blocker with a MEAN streak, we got our boy. I LOVE this signing and was upset when he didn't stay for the 2010 season and beyond. I don't see his type of attitude being far off from Gronkowski's honestly. And this whole N word thing is over blown. Seriously... it's used every day. Let me see how I can best sum this up... CHRISSSSS!!?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzFTLKWvfE0

That's blondies, right next to the elbo room. Great spot for an afternoon drunk.

I like it. He's paid his dues and deserves a 2nd chance, and fills a huge need for the Bills. Think he might be a bit motivated when we play the Dolphins?

BTW, the OP sure put some big mouths here in their place. Hopefully, said people learned their lesson and will be a little more open minded to insider information moving forward.

If anyone thinks we are winning a Super Bowl with a bunch of choir boys they are mistaken. The guy may be a jerk but last I checked, he hasn't raped anyone, murdered and dogs, or killed another human being while driving drunk. The problem today is everyone gets on social media to condem the mistakes of others as if they are all angles with no problems of their own. Incognito is a human being and humans make mistakes.

theres a reason no one has snatched up this gem of a player

of course there is fool : )

If anyone would be likely to poke Wilfork in the eyes though the facemask, I think he's your guy!

there ya go. I have always like your perspective Augie!

Go Bills

Ya know, it's worth pointing out that Incognitos dad was linked to message boards for the Rams and Fins during his stays with those teams. In his short stint here before there is a chance he joined, so be on the lookout for a staunch Incognito defender with a few posts that joined in 08 (or whatever year it was) and not really posted since.

http://deadspin.com/is-richie-incognitos-dad-blasting-jonathan-martin-on-m-1457997230

Anyone ever check the name?

I like it. He's paid his dues and deserves a 2nd chance, and fills a huge need for the Bills. Think he might be a bit motivated when we play the Dolphins?

BTW, the OP sure put some big mouths here in their place. Hopefully, said people learned their lesson and will be a little more open minded to insider information moving forward.

Second chance? This is like his 5th chance. Kicked out of Nebraska, Oregon, St Louis and Miami. All for behavior related issues.

Edited by vincec

I love the fact that the OP posted...highly accurately, BTW...took the same old crap from the usual suspects and just dropped the mic.

Well done RalphOP83...much respect.

As far as Incognito in Buffalo? If Ryan asked for this signing and Incognito knows that, I am sure he is going to play his a** off or he will be gone. Who fears Joe Philbin? No one...

Beyond his play on the field, he is also a leader. All indications were that he was well respected in Miami and the leader of that OL. If a coach had put an end to some of his over the top behavior in Miami, up to and including cutting him - like St. Louis - it would never had escalated to the point it did.

If he can still play he has a chance to be a valuable member on this team for a while. His attitude will be kept in check. His past has made him a target and he is vulnerable. Let's see how he deals with it.

Also...if he was available in 2014 and we (supposedly) did not even take a look it has to be Marrone or Tom Gibbons. More Marrone, for sure. HC/GM says "hey what about this guy?" They go to Pro Personnel guy, Tom Gibbons, "well, not heard good things...go ask the HC." Marrone - "You can sign him but he won't play..."

Rex Ryan to Pro Personnel guy Gibbons "The offensive line sucked. Why didn't you look at Incognito?" Gibbons did not deliver a good answer...Rex to Whaley/Monos "Pro Personnel guy has to go." Done.

Those two guys are gone...the new HC wanted him...and no one else objects. Welcome back to the Bills Richie.

Edited by 217014170

Having seen that video upthread with the guy going insane in a pool hall, it is quite obvious he is an alcoholic, drug addict, or both.

I hope he's cleaned up and sober now.

He will have nowhere to hide in a place like Buffalo.

We'll all know, really fast, if he is back to his old fun antics.

:wallbash::doh:

Opposing defenses have deliberately (JJ Watt/Terrell Suggs/etc...) knocked EJ Manuel around to get him off his game. Alarmingly, no one on the OL retaliates.

The Bills play Houston at home this year. What do you think the crowd does if Incognito drops the gloves and decks Watt before the Bills first offensive play? They go wild. Rex's press conference comments? "Well, we have really been pleased with how aggressively Richie has fired off the ball. It's the coaching staff's fault there...he is still new and I think he got confused about the snap count. Nothing we can't coach up."

Do you think Watt (or anyone else) goes after EJ after that? Something tells me our hockey lover owner is going to love "on the field" Richie.

Edited by 217014170