All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No - I read it as I should not kid myself that he has a "clean" record compared to Vick, because you know some other Nebraska players and they made RI look like a choir boy. Sorry if that isn't what you meant but that's how it reads.

" this guy is one sick puppy.. and don't kid yourself about his 'clean' record.. we had a couple Nebraska players from our town - who know one talks about, because they made Winston look like a choir boy."

maybe i should have written -

"violent crimes perpetrated by athletes result in clean records when interested parties use their power and influence to make the matter disappear"

I am really going to miss the "sign incognito" threads next year. I think the board usage will decrease by 15%.

No way, I'm sure there will be an uptick and those Incognito threads will just be replaced by "We should've kept Schwartz" threads if our defense doesn't perform at a top 3 level next season.

Makes sense especially if the Bills are going after Revis and want to sign Hughes and Searcy- after those signings the cupboard is going to be pretty bare- One thing to remember about Incognito is that he can play center which is important if you want to cut Urbik

he isn't getting a ton of money and likely almost none is guaranteed. Risk vs. reward.

I'm OK with it, especially if he's willing to tone down the personalty and play road grader football.

I will guess 1-2 mil per +incentives......more then what people think

Edited by HOUSE

Makes sense especially if the Bills are going after Revis and want to sign Hughes and Searcy- after those signings the cupboard is going to be pretty bare- One thing to remember about Incognito is that he can play center which is important if you want to cut Urbik

i don't think Revis is going to be available

" this guy is one sick puppy.. and don't kid yourself about his 'clean' record.. we had a couple Nebraska players from our town - who know one talks about, because they made Winston look like a choir boy."

maybe i should have written -

"violent crimes perpetrated by athletes result in clean records when interested parties use their power and influence to make the matter disappear"

i see. Yes that is more clear. I will assume he actually should be a convicted felon then since it must have been covered up. Edited by YoloinOhio

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/richie-incognito-troubled-timeline-dates-back-early-college-224648711--nfl.html

Some timeline on his arrests, suspensions, incidents and getting booted from other teams for those that think it's just some colorful language in texts between friends. Or that he's not an actual criminal. It leaves out his admissions of partying til daylight before practices during his nfl career.

Hopefully he's got his head on closer to straight

Edited by NoSaint

Slim to no chance that Richie is ever back in a Bills' uni.

Looks like slim > no chance

There are reasonable opinions, ones that sensible people can disagree on, then there are opinions that defy all logic.

Incognito to the Bills falls in the later category.

This one burns a little

Then by your large post count of 158, I guess your source doesn't talk to you much, much less confides these highly kept secrets that are not yet mainstream...

Did this source also confide the winning lotto numbers for Saturday Nights draw??

No soup for you.