All Things Incognito (Richie returns, signs contract)

RalphOP83

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Ray Rice? I know he hit his wife but was it his first offense? Before we crucify him could it be true that Richie Ingognito is a bigger db than Ray. He needs to get back in the league and he would fit what Roman wants to do. I think Ingognito is a great move but I think RR should get one more chance and he would be perfect.

I can't wait to hear Doug Whaley stutter his way through the explanation for signing Incognito. Exert our will...dictate to our opponent.. be bullies..blah..blah..blah. I hate this signing. I have been a proud supporter of the Bills for about 45 years. I thought we were one of the classier organizations. "Buffalo Bullies"-what a crappy image to be promoting.

I like it... a lot.

Must say: I do too. No he's not a character guy like you'd like to have but out O-line was a problem under marrone / Hacket. Inconsistent play. Anything to make it better is positive and quite frankly I'm starting to not care about character guys. 15 years is a long time fellas.

What about Ray Rice? I know he hit his wife but was it his first offense? Before we crucify him could it be true that Richie Ingognito is a bigger db than Ray. He needs to get back in the league and he would fit what Roman wants to do. I think Ingognito is a great move but I think RR should get one more chance and he would be perfect.

I agree, if CJ is gone bring in Rice.