Super Bowl: Make a bet on Katy Perry's jugs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, a guy starts a thread basically saying "Let's all spare a moment of silence in dedication to Katy Perry's breasts."

You know, because objectifying hot women and treating them as a piece of flesh is possibly the oldest hobby of men. And who doesn't enjoy it? It's all good.

This somehow spirals into a fight among various users about this, that, and the other thing, now on its fifth page.

Which only proves on thing: these discussion forums (subject matter is irrelevant) exist as a vehicle for angry individuals with anger issues to argue with anonymous strangers over almost anything.

Jesus Christ.

The fun is over, The morality police just made an appearance. Edited by DirtDart

Really dude?

Was that a low blow? Is it so obvious a point, that it's cruel for me to post? The guy has slept with truckloads of beautiful woman, gets paid ridiculous amounts of money to make appearances in front of thousands of paying customers, and is willing to voice some unpopular opinions in large public forums and take on all comers.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Katy Perry cleans up nice, and when she does she has a sort-of classic pinup girl look about her. And her music susks...but that's only because the whole genre sucks. Within that genre, she's pretty damn good.

It's girly pop music. It's not supposed to be the best you have ever heard.

Was that a low blow? Is it so obvious a point, that it's cruel for me to post? The guy has slept with truckloads of beautiful woman, gets paid ridiculous amounts of money to make appearances in front of thousands of paying customers, and is willing to voice some unpopular opinions in large public forums and take on all comers.

No problem, I can take it. It might be your opinion of Mr. Brand's talent and accomplishments are quite a bit higher than mine. I think the guys a second-teir comedic talent. When I see Katy Perry and consider her to be potential 'A' list it appears to me she traded down. And I haven't done too bad with the ladies either having been with a decent number of chicks that were way hotter than her at that age, so on that I wouldn't concede any runaway victory to the guy.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

No problem, I can take it. It might be your opinion of Mr. Brand's talent and accomplishments are quite a bit higher than mine. I think the guys a second-teir comedic talent. And when I see Katy Perry and consider he to be potential 'A' list it appears to me she traded down. And I haven't done too bad with the ladies either having been with a decent number of chicks that were way hotter than her at that age, so on that I wouldn't concede any runaway victory to the guy.

How is it possible that all bills fans have sex with the hottest women on the planet??? Or are the biggest gigolos pimps and all that????

I've seen this time and time again. It doesnt add up. I wish I had sex with a bunch of hots girls. I just got regular ones. Or am In the only one being honest??

Who knows.

Because he is better looking, more intelligent, has more guts, and is cooler than you will ever be.

He looks like a regular dude to me. I didnt know you were all high on this dude.

How is it possible that all bills fans have sex with the hottest women on the planet??? Or are the biggest gigolos pimps and all that????

I've seen this time and time again. It doesnt add up. I wish I had sex with a bunch of hots girls. I just got regular ones. Or am In the only one being honest??

Who knows.

People on the internet are full of ****.

Who knows.

He looks like a regular dude to me. I didnt know you were all high on this dude.

:D:D Dude seriously thanks for a great laugh. The tone of this post was perfect, I haven't spit out my drink as I was taking a big gulp since I was in high school probably but this post just did the trick. Kudos

Who knows.

:D:D Dude seriously thanks for a great laugh. The tone of this post was perfect, I haven't spit out my drink as I was taking a big gulp since I was in high school probably but this post just did the trick. Kudos

Yeah like I once had this girl with a nice butt. But her breath was bad and she had small breasts!

Maybe Im the only chump on tbd. One day I hope to bang september playmate of the month. But at least if I dont, I know someone on tbd has banged her already!!!!

Lol.

I lost my Virginity to Miss Teen Rochester(of a prior year's competition. Not at the time). True story.

I guess that kind of makes me famous.

I dated a fashion model and a Miss Peru runner-up, once upon a time.

No, not at the same time. Sadly.

Sarcasm off: and also with respect to Charlotte McKinney, she is not "absolute perfection." I just did a google image search and yes, she has enormous t**s (once again) but she is not what I would describe as gorgeous. Neither is Katy Perry. I was watching the first Austin Powers last week and Elizabeth Hurley in her prime was what I would call gorgeous. The chick who dies in Braveheart is gorgeous. You guys are just suckers for gigantic t**s. EDIT: and please do not respond with the predictable responses- of course she is hot, I just think when you throw around words like "perfect," I have to take issue. And she is not "the next Kate Upton." Kate Upton is WAY prettier, it's not even close.

Nonsense. Kate Upton is not even on her level.

I dated a fashion model and a Miss Peru runner-up, once upon a time.

No, not at the same time. Sadly.

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/hrntr

NOPAL, TEXAS (La Salle County). Nopal, also known as Peru, was a small settlement on the Frio River twenty-one miles northwest of the site of present Cotulla in north central La Salle County. A post office opened there in 1879, when Nopal had an estimated fifty inhabitants. Perhaps as many as seventy-five people lived in Nopal by 1882, when its name was changed to Peru . . .