Super Bowl: Make a bet on Katy Perry's jugs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look dude. I am the resident liberal extremist on tbd, or at least one of them. That being said, I think it is ok to enjoy going to bills games with dudes and have it be kind of like a guy's day out experience. There's only eight of them a year for gods sake. I don't try and get in on my gf's bachelor night with her friends either. It doesn't mean I'm stuck in the 1950's. Perhaps I have never experienced the thrill of tailgating with women while listening to Katy Perry but I'd like to think our tailgates work out just fine. We should all agree to disagree on this one and just enjoy Katy Perry for what she is: a crazy chick who looks great on tv caked in makeup and has enormous t**s.

I like both ways of tailgating. Hell I just like tailgating in general. We actually always listen to rap regardless of who's there, which I'm not fond of either.

Wait what?

What, I don't the Allman Brothers. So what?

So you are saying that you go to bills games with groups of girls and listen to Katy Perry while you tailgate and I'm missing out on something? Do you drink appletinis while you're doing this? Do you watch the bachelor with these girls too? Do you leave in the 3rd quarter if it gets chilly? Are you gearing up for your annual oscars party with these girls? Because I'm a bills fan damnit. We listen to the stones and zeppelin and van halen and the hip when we tailgate. Not katy freaking perry. Am I in a twilight zone episode here? Speaking of which you people sound like you probably watch the twilight movies too. Am I missing out on that too if I go with a group of girls? Jesus I'm getting old.

To be fair, I am sure there is a healthy dose of Justin Bieber and umbrella drinks thrown in those awesome Katy Perry tailgate musical extravaganza's.

Perhaps I have never experienced the thrill of tailgating with women while listening to Katy Perry but I'd like to think our tailgates work out just fine.

:lol:

Look dude. I am the resident liberal extremist on tbd, or at least one of them. That being said, I think it is ok to enjoy going to bills games with dudes and have it be kind of like a guy's day out experience. There's only eight of them a year for gods sake. I don't try and get in on my gf's bachelor night with her friends either. It doesn't mean I'm stuck in the 1950's. Perhaps I have never experienced the thrill of tailgating with women while listening to Katy Perry but I'd like to think our tailgates work out just fine. We should all agree to disagree on this one and just enjoy Katy Perry for what she is: a crazy chick who looks great on tv caked in makeup and has enormous t**s.

I am trying sooo hard to not respond... but now I know you are hiding something in the closet.

The more macho you act the more it shows.

Man do I pity you metz. You must have been scorned by a good number of women to have such an attitude.

BTW... anyone who mentions what was that? appleteenies and champagne coolies is hiding in the closet.

The ladies I partied with would break out the Jose, Labatts!!!

OMG that was funny

Bazinga!

Look junior, you found the one thread of the year where everyone is ganging up on me and not you. Congratulations. I can tell you are having fun with this. Don't worry though, when the conversations revert back to football talk and possessing actual football acumen is required you will assume your usual role once again. Enjoy your day my friend.

What, I don't the Allman Brothers. So what?

Saying you don't like them is certainly reasonable. Saying the Allman Bros suck ( whether you like them or not ) isn't going to enhance any of your points about music amongst reasonable folk.

Look junior, you found the one thread of the year where everyone is ganging up on me and not you. Congratulations. I can tell you are having fun with this. Don't worry though, when the conversations revert back to football talk and possessing actual football acumen is required you will assume your usual role once again. Enjoy your day my friend.

Junior? I'm 20 years older than you son!

but again thanks for proving my point

poor you.

you are being "ganged up" on because your opinion is dead wrong! Closed minded and chauvinistic

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Saying you don't like them is certainly reasonable. Saying the Allman Bros suck ( whether you like them or not ) isn't going to enhance any of your points about music amongst reasonable folk.

Yeah I usually just say things I don't like suck because I'm an ass like that. I like that genre of music more than any of the others, just not crazy about the Allman Brothers. I don't really like the Doors either. Skynyrd > Allman Brothers for Southern Rock and Floyd > Doors for psychedelic rock imo.

Edited by TheBillsWillRiseAgain

Junior? I'm 20 years older than you son!

but again thanks for proving my point

poor you.

you are being "ganged up" on because your opinion is dead wrong! Closed minded and chauvinistic

Actually BillsFan-4-Ever, your wit and charm is starting to really come through on this one. My opinion that cranking Katy Perry at Bills tailgates isn't for me is "wrong," you're right! I just didn't know it before but now I do. I think I'm falling for you. Can you PM me a pic?

I had a similar experience working in a meat packing freezer when a guy told me The Beatles suck.

To that point, we were discussing music. Once he said that, the conversation was over.

The level of ignorance in the musical realm is often staggering, but I've come to expect that in the fast paced, dumb it down world we live in. All you can do is try to enlighten a few along the way who are willing to listen.

Yeah I usually just say things I don't like suck because I'm an ass like that. I like that genre of music more than any of the others, just not crazy about the Allman Brothers. I don't really like the Doors either. Skynyrd > Allman Brothers for Southern Rock and Floyd > Doors for psychedelic rock imo.

Again, the proper, the reasonable and the correct ( B-) ) way to phrase that would have been: I prefer Skynrd to the Allman Brothers for Southern Rock.

Skynyrds great, don't get me wrong.

But Duane Allman...I mean...well, anyways.

Gotcha

can we get back to talking about boobs? I mean the female kind

libs_-_katy_perry_sujetador_cupcakes_big

Here's another picture of the star in the upcoming Carl's Jr. DB commerical:

charlotte-mckinney-terry-richardson-stud

Again, the proper, the reasonable and the correct ( B-) ) way to phrase that would have been: I prefer Skynrd to the Allman Brothers for Southern Rock.

Skynyrds great, don't get me wrong.

But Duane Allman...I mean...well, anyways.

Maybe if you're striving for political correctness or trying not to offend people. I'm too lazy to do that though.