Super Bowl: Make a bet on Katy Perry's jugs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously tell me what I am clueless about. Because I haven't discovered the vast treasure that is Katy Perry's musical catalogue? Or because I don't know how cool it is to pander to chicks by playing katy perry at bills tailgates?

Me too. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Dude, you are awesome.

Keep Katy away from the Patriots' equipment manager.

As for her singing, I have to say that she has a fine voice. She actually grew up singing in church and -- as far as I know and can tell -- is not like many, many other of today's singers who use that auto tune. She also is not known to lip sync like Britney Speers and many others have done in the Super Bowl and other events.

I have to admit that, although I am a Beatles, U2, Doors, Led Zep etc. kind of guy, I do enjoy songs of hers that I have heard. I also enjoy them more when I can see her singing them.

And you obviously don't tailgate with your brothers and best friends. You should, it's worth listening to the allman brothers.

I was listening to the Allman Brothers when I was a kid so by your logic you shouldn't listen to kids music.

Edited by Beef Jerky

It is a sad day when I have been backed into a corner and outnumbered on this one. I will look for you all at the home opener next year- you should be easy to find in the parking lot as you'll be blaring Katy Perry's newest single, surrounded by beautiful women (there's so many of them at bills games it could make it more difficult to find you guys). Anyway hopefully you will be able to put down your champagne coolies and your In Touch magazines for a second so that we may shake hands, make a truce and say "go bills."

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Anyway hopefully you will be able to put down your champagne coolies and your In Touch magazines for a second."

Then we can read cosmo confessions together !

That whole "I'm the man, I wear the pants, and we're listening to what I want to listen to!" mentality died like 20 years ago

Sucks to be you. Men still wear pants where I am from.

I've never been a fan of pop music, except when I was like seven. But I gotta say, the pop music of today is better than at just about any time I can remember since Michael Jackson.

The Beatles was still pop music in 1969. Every great artist mentioned on this thread was pop music in its time. I would disagree with you in that since about 1994 you have to go beyond pop music to find good music in just about every genre there is. If you are saying that bubble gum pop music is better than it's been in a while (your all about that bass's) then I wouldn't be able to argue that point one way or another.

what a cutie.

katy tells a story of when she was a little girl she would pray every night for boobs big enough that she couldn't see her feet. now jokingly says she didn't realize they would fall into her armpits.

anyways, she is a great choice for the halftime show. so many of her songs are about uplifting empowerment.

I understand Kim Jong Un is a big fan.

It is a sad day when I have been backed into a corner and outnumbered on this one. I will look for you all at the home opener next year- you should be easy to find in the parking lot as you'll be blaring Katy Perry's newest single, surrounded by beautiful women (there's so many of them at bills games it could make it more difficult to find you guys). Anyway hopefully you will be able to put down your champagne coolies and your In Touch magazines for a second so that we may shake hands, make a truce and say "go bills."

:lol::lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You are cracking me up Metz!

Actually it doesn't suck to be me. I have a great life and a great woman. I don't need to force her to listen to my music to prove my dominance like some dog pissing on things to mark his territory.

I don't know your wife but I'm betting she wouldn't want you pissing on her to mark her as yours either.

What's the matter with you people? Acknowledging this chick has giant t**s is fine, of course she does. But listening to her music when you can't see her? Her music is for middle school girls and she's not even a good singer. My 3 year old niece listens to roar. Seriously it's adorable. Sincerely hope you guys aren't representing the bills by cranking Katy Perry when you tailgate.

The tailgate I usually hang with cranks this song (NSFW)

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Man do I pity you metz. You must have been scorned by a good number of women to have such an attitude.

BTW... anyone who mentions what was that? appleteenies and champagne coolies is hiding in the closet.

The ladies I partied with would break out the Jose, Labatts!!!

The tailgate I usually hang with cranks this song (NSFW)

OMG that was funny

Bazinga!

Actually it doesn't suck to be me. I have a great life and a great woman. I don't need to force her to listen to my music to prove my dominance like some dog pissing on things to mark his territory.

Look dude. I am the resident liberal extremist on tbd, or at least one of them. That being said, I think it is ok to enjoy going to bills games with dudes and have it be kind of like a guy's day out experience. There's only eight of them a year for gods sake. I don't try and get in on my gf's bachelor night with her friends either. It doesn't mean I'm stuck in the 1950's. Perhaps I have never experienced the thrill of tailgating with women while listening to Katy Perry but I'd like to think our tailgates work out just fine. We should all agree to disagree on this one and just enjoy Katy Perry for what she is: a crazy chick who looks great on tv caked in makeup and has enormous t**s.