Super Bowl: Make a bet on Katy Perry's jugs

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fireworks, roar, etc...

What's the matter with you people? Acknowledging this chick has giant t**s is fine, of course she does. But listening to her music when you can't see her? Her music is for middle school girls and she's not even a good singer. My 3 year old niece listens to roar. Seriously it's adorable. Sincerely hope you guys aren't representing the bills by cranking Katy Perry when you tailgate. Edited by metzelaars_lives

What's the matter with you people? Acknowledging this chick has giant t**s is fine, of course she does. But listening to her music when you can't see her? Her music is for middle school girls and she's not even a good singer. My 3 year old niece listens to roar. Seriously it's adorable. Sincerely hope you guys aren't representing the bills by cranking Katy Perry when you tailgate.

Just b.c you have problems doesn't mean everyone else does. Music is for anyone, who are you to say what people should or shouldn't listen to?

What's the matter with you people? Acknowledging this chick has giant t**s is fine, of course she does. But listening to her music when you can't see her? Her music is for middle school girls and she's not even a good singer. My 3 year old niece listens to roar. Seriously it's adorable. Sincerely hope you guys aren't representing the bills by cranking Katy Perry when you tailgate.

You obviously don't tailgate with groups of chicks. You should, it's worth listening to Katie Perry.

I took my middle school daughter to see her movie when it came out, and I actually came out of it with an appreciation for Katy that I didn't have before. Not that I'd buy or listen to a Katy Perry CD, but I don't change the station when a song of hers comes on.

Of course I always appreciated her jugs.

:lol::thumbsup:

Just the fact that Taylor Swift is the best selling artist over the last few years is an indication that not everyone takes music so seriously...but I completely appreciate your sentiments!

a safe bet they won't deflate

They will over time...

Edited by Buftex

dude you are out of your mind She is a very fine singer and has a great voice to go with her tata's

You obviously don't tailgate with groups of chicks. You should, it's worth listening to Katie Perry.

^ that

So you are saying that you go to bills games with groups of girls and listen to Katy Perry while you tailgate and I'm missing out on something? Do you drink appletinis while you're doing this? Do you watch the bachelor with these girls too? Do you leave in the 3rd quarter if it gets chilly? Are you gearing up for your annual oscars party with these girls?

Just b.c you have problems doesn't mean everyone else does. Music is for anyone, who are you to say what people should or shouldn't listen to?

Because I'm a bills fan damnit. We listen to the stones and zeppelin and van halen and the hip when we tailgate. Not katy freaking perry. Am I in a twilight zone episode here? Speaking of which you people sound like you probably watch the twilight movies too. Am I missing out on that too if I go with a group of girls? Jesus I'm getting old. Edited by metzelaars_lives

So you are saying that you go to bills games with groups of girls and listen to Katy Perry while you tailgate and I'm missing out on something? Do you drink appletinis while you're doing this? Do you watch the bachelor with these girls too? Do you leave in the 3rd quarter if it gets chilly? Are you gearing up for your annual oscars party with these girls?

Because I'm a bills fan damnit. We listen to the stones and zeppelin and van halen and the hip when we tailgate. Not katy freaking perry. Am I in a twilight zone episode here? Speaking of which you people sound like you probably watch the twilight movies too. Am I missing out on that too if I go with a group of girls? Jesus I'm getting old.

Hey now. I'm in the midst of my annual "watch every movie nominated for Best Picture" binge.

what a Marrone!!!

you are clueless

Seriously tell me what I am clueless about. Because I haven't discovered the vast treasure that is Katy Perry's musical catalogue? Or because I don't know how cool it is to pander to chicks by playing katy perry at bills tailgates?

Hey now. I'm in the midst of my annual "watch every movie nominated for Best Picture" binge.

Me too. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Seriously tell me what I am clueless about. Because I haven't discovered the vast treasure that is Katy Perry's musical catalogue? Or because I don't know how cool it is to pander to chicks by playing katy perry at bills tailgates?

Me too. Nothing wrong with that at all.

I love boobs but I wouldn't play that crap.

A) There is nothing wrong with adults enjoying Katey's music

B) There is nothing wrong with a guy hanging out with a group lovely women partying

If you had enjoyed such events you wouldn't be trashing the idea.

it is closed minded of you hinting that women who listen to Katey don't also crank out the Sabbath, AC/DC and oh yeah mellow country music.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever