I hate Marshawn Lynch

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why anyone cares about his act, or why reporters continue to ask him questions. I know I don't care whether he talks or doesn't talk. It's stupid the nfl makes him talk. The whole thing is boring.

+1. The NFL forces players to interact with these snarky reporters so it can prop up a cottage industry that feeds off of making stories about nothing so the league can grab headlines. The Buffalo media blew up isolated incidents and basically ran Marshawn out of town-I wouldn't want to talk to reporters either after that. No one should HAVE to speak to the media.

First of all, Lynch is an Irish surname...

Second, why should he answer these completely inane questions posed by these sports "reporters". They are the same stupid questions asked every week, over and over. Why do they bother asking any player these inanities? They get the same cliched responses. It's a silly game they are forced to play every week. We learn absolutely nothing from these encounters ("we tried our best and came up short", it's a great win, but it was a team win, not just me", "they made better adjustments then we did", "we will have to work harder this week and come out next Sunday playing harder").

Maybe if they could screen the whole room of press before these snooze-fests started: "does any one of you have anything at all that is unique or interesting to ask anyone we are going to bring up to the podium in a few minutes?" It would save a lot of spilled ink and a lot of money for players who have no interesting answers to stupid questions.

Damn...i now hate myself for two reasons

1)The Lynch is an Irish surname had me cracking up :thumbsup:

2) I agree with you on a topic..obviously all the day drinking i am doing is getting to me. :lol:

BTW, i dont like Sherman yapping either, but at least he usually is not cliche speak...and i agree with him here

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/27/richard-sherman-roger-goodell-should-have-to-talk-weekly/

Yes, but it's part of the game at this point. Twitter, all the social media, fans want to hear from players even more now is my point.

Which is why I am against the mandatory media obligations. You can hear from players all of the time through a variety of channels. If players want to talk let them talk. If they are uncomfortable doing it. Let them remain silent.

Loved marshawn when we drafted him. Was sad to see him go. Still root for him in Seattle. Gives me something to root for in the Super Bowl. Get some Beastmode!!!

Even better this Super Bowl with him taking on the Pats. I'm sure he contracted the Pats hate virus during his time here. Some of the punishment he deals out on Sunday will have a little buffalo blood on it.

Edited by NewEra

I don't know why anyone cares about his act, or why reporters continue to ask him questions. I know I don't care whether he talks or doesn't talk. It's stupid the nfl makes him talk. The whole thing is boring.

The funny thing is, like has been suggested by many in the media, Lynch would be talking to them if it wasn't mandatory. He claims he doesn't like the interviews and questions but why does he make such a big deal about it? Reality would suggest he likes it, this is action boss.