I hate Marshawn Lynch

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why anyone cares about his act, or why reporters continue to ask him questions. I know I don't care whether he talks or doesn't talk. It's stupid the nfl makes him talk. The whole thing is boring.

This.

I like the act, actually. He's a great RB ... wish he was still here. He's a gamer.

The Daily Show opened Thursday night by skewering the NFL for how it's handling Marshawn Lynch at Super Bowl media week. Jon Stewart's commentary cut right to the heart of the matter. You know how the league is talking about fining Lynch for his hat?

"Classic NFL for being more worried about what's on top of a player's head than what's going on inside of it." -

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/1/30/7950679/daily-show-marshawn-lynch-nfl-beast-mode-deflategate-super-bowl-seahawks-patriots

The dreads, grill and gangster attitude is what gets under some fans skin, if Aaron Rogers did this people wouldn't care as much.

Yeah I said it.

I don't get why people give damn though? Jealousy because "someone like that" (something I've seen haters express on other columns regarding him) is making so much money? That'd be my guess. As much as I wish he was still with Buffalo, I'm glad he was able to find success and get a (probably two after Sunday) rings.

Lynch is this generation's version of Earl Campbell. When he plays he is the most compelling player to watch. Next to Russell Wilson he is the most important player for Seattle. He's a great player who is beloved by his teammates.