I hate Marshawn Lynch

Just saying, "I'm just here so I wont get fined" Guy is a Deuche Bag. I don't care what his reasons are for not talking to to media just answer the questions. I think they should fine him for insubordination just to piss him off and any other losers that agree with him.

Edit: I don't hate him just for this but for all the other BS that lead up to this, this is just more of the same. When he took that 20 from those women (two different occassions) I was done with him.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why anyone cares about his act, or why reporters continue to ask him questions. I know I don't care whether he talks or doesn't talk. It's stupid the nfl makes him talk. The whole thing is boring.

Agree 100%. It's so dumb the little crap the NFL focuses on - press conferences, socks, etc. when there is a joke of commissioner and a million more important things to address. Plus, the sports media are a bunch of savages who smile in your face and talk crap about you behind your back.

Was he like this in Buffalo?

CBF

He was a really young kid who was out of Oakland for the first time. He did a lot of dumb things and surround himself with a crew of idiots. He says the police harrassed him unfairly. Also, the media tried to dig up a lot of dirt on him. There's a good article on Lynch on ESPN (I can't link it for some reason).

Lynch is sole reason he's not a Bill. He did a lot of dumb things. But I won't trust the media either. A bunch of snakes,

Was he like this in Buffalo?

CBF

he was getting in trouble a bit. the one I recall was that he hit a pedestrian @ 2am (at a slow speed) and took off. Then a short time later was pulled over in Cali with guns and weed in the car

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Just saying, "I'm just here so I wont get fined" Guy is a Deuche Bag. I don't care what his reasons are for not talking to to media just answer the questions. I think they should fine him for insubordination just to piss him off and any other losers that agree with him.

Why the emotional investment? Not healthy brother.