I hate Marshawn Lynch

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why anyone cares about his act, or why reporters continue to ask him questions. I know I don't care whether he talks or doesn't talk. It's stupid the nfl makes him talk. The whole thing is boring

I usually don't but him seeing him up there be clown irratated me. you could tell he was just being a dick while he was trying not to laugh when saying his mantra

Why the emotional investment? Not healthy brother.

see answer to yolo

this act is old....answer the f***ing question

It is probably easier but again, why do people care??? People get mad when they give generic answers. They get mad when the players are cocky and give bulletin board material. So why do we have to have players talk? Personally, I think press conferences are super boring.

The NFL should worry more about finding video tapes and checking the PSIs of footballs.

I am 100% with Yolo and C Biscuit on the subject. The guy clearly has anxiety issues and it is not doing anyone any good to jam a microphone in his face. They should just leave him alone. If this were a regular workplace and he were being harassed by his employer to do something that contributed in a negative way to his well being he would be able to sue. The garbage NFLPA doesn't protect him in this case. Instead of being able to sue he is actually punished if he doesn't put himself in this uncomfortable situation. Can't they just let the guy be?

because it's part of the process....if the nfl doesn't like it. change the process...i don't give a rats ass what lynch says, nor do i care what a buffalo bill player says, but they are told to answer questions...the union can keep players from being suspended for drug violations but they can't change the player interview rules????

It is probably easier but again, why do people care??? People get mad when they give generic answers. They get mad when the players are cocky and give bulletin board material. So why do we have to have players talk? Personally, I think press conferences are super boring.

The NFL should worry more about finding video tapes and checking the PSIs of footballs.

You hate him because he doesn't like interviews yet the NFL forces him to do them so he does the bare minimum in the ridiculous post game interviews?

This thread is ridiculous.

when you agree to employment in the NFL as a player or coach this is the what you agreed to. No different then any other jobs out there. There are always stipulations to your employment, and Lynch signed those papers.

Personally I think fining players is a waste of time, Lynch be case #1, the guy just shrugs off the weak fines. Game suspensions and lost game checks makes more sense

Said it in the last Lynch thread...i am as far away from being a Lynch fan as one can be, and de-lighted he is not a Bill.

But i am behind him 100% on this..i hate when athletes talk, it is a waste of time 98% of the time. All coached up and spewing nothing but cliches.

Soldier on Marshawn..soldier on. Maybe we can get 98% of the athletes to just shut up!

I am 100% with Yolo and C Biscuit on the subject. The guy clearly has anxiety issues and it is not doing anyone any good to jam a microphone in his face. They should just leave him alone. If this were a regular workplace and he were being harassed by his employer to do something that contributed in a negative way to his well being he would be able to sue. The garbage NFLPA doesn't protect him in this case. Instead of being able to sue he is actually punished if he doesn't put himself in this uncomfortable situation. Can't they just let the guy be?

He talked here and used to talk there, some Writer "twisted" his his words and now he's mad, BooHoo, grow up F---ing punk

There's definetly some sort of issue.

He was about to cry when smoldering Britt Mchenry tried to approach him after a playoff win. Leave the guy alone, he's asked time and time again.

Its silly that the NFL forces these guys to talk with the media (and I use the term loosely because there are so many stupid bloggers and Twitter dorks now). There are enough players who crave the attention. If players choose to not speak to the media, it should be their prerogative. I would suggest that each team should be required to make a certain number of players available to the media each week. Some guys just don't want to deal with it and they should not be forced to. I'll give Marshawn credit for sticking to his guns and continuing to make a mockery of the whole thing. Basically, he is saying to the NFL "If you force me to talk to the media, my answers will be crap like most of the questions".

There's definetly some sort of issue.

He was about to cry when smoldering Britt Mchenry tried to approach him after a playoff win. Leave the guy alone, he's asked time and time again.

the other day Britt M indicated on her twitter she couldn't find anyone to go to the shooting range with and was just sitting there in her John Deere hat. She had like 12000 comments.

Its silly that the NFL forces these guys to talk with the media (and I use the term loosely because there are so many stupid bloggers and Twitter dorks now). There are enough players who crave the attention. If players choose to not speak to the media, it should be their prerogative. I would suggest that each team should be required to make a certain number of players available to the media each week. Some guys just don't want to deal with it and they should not be forced to. I'll give Marshawn credit for sticking to his guns and continuing to make a mockery of the whole thing. Basically, he is saying to the NFL "If you force me to talk to the media, my answers will be crap like most of the questions".

It's more like a big FU to the NFL and if we acted like at out job we would be out the door.

It's more like a big FU to the NFL and if we acted like at out job we would be out the door.

Except that nobody pays to come and watch you and I do our jobs and nobody wants to buy merchandise with our names and likenesses on them. As long as he is popular and marketable, he can continue to push the envelope.