New England Patriots caught deflating game balls

FireChan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady is getting absolutely eviscerated on ESPN.

The whole team's getting slammed, but Brady...absolutely eviscerated.

That's great and all, but you do realize that that awful network makes its bread and butter through controversy enhancement, and usually employs absolute fools like Merrill Hoge and Skip Bayless to perform said task?

That's great and all, but you do realize that that awful network makes its bread and butter through controversy enhancement, and usually employs absolute fools like Merrill Hoge and Skip Bayless to perform said task?

And if it were Hoge and Bayless doing the evisceration, I'd be laughing at them and not the Pats.

Yeah, Brunell, Bettis, and Dawkins are all part of the conspiracy.

Given that Brunell played under Coughlin and Ryan, I suspect he does hate him. Bettis remembers that AFC championship game too. Dawkins remembers the Eagles/Pats Super Bowl.

So yeah, I think they do all hate the Pats and by extension Brady. I'm not saying that's wrong, of course.

I'm not comparing Brady to OJ in any way except this one:

The only thing you really needed to know about OJ's guilt, was that he didn't spend every waking moment trying to find out who was the killer of his beloved wife and who got him arrested and thought of by everyone as the killer.

The same thing applies here. Brady knows the problem in the media now. If he didn't know a thing, he would be spending every moment trying to find out who fukked him over, who was responsible for sullying his perfect image, who was trying to take down the dynasty. There would be no other reasonable response.

That was a PATHETIC press conference. He DOESN'T SQUEEZE THE FOOTBALLS WHEN HE IS TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE PERFECT?!!!!! Holy schit that was pitiful.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I'm not comparing Brady to OJ in any way except this one:

The only thing you really needed to know about OJ's guilt, was that he didn't spend every waking moment trying to find out who was the killer of his beloved wife and who got him arrested and thought of by everyone as the killer.

The same thing applies here. Brady knows the problem in the media now. If he didn't know a thing, he would be spending every moment trying to find out who fukked him over, who was responsible for sullying his perfect image, who was trying to take down the dynasty. There would be no other reasonable response.

That was a PATHETIC press conference. He DOESN'T SQUEEZE THE FOOTBALLS WHEN HE IS TRYING TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE PERFECT?!!!!! Holy schit that was pitiful.

So, now you are comparing him to a guy who chopped up 2 people? Why bring OJ into this?

Usually the NFL is protected. Especially on NFL Live.

Props to Brunell and Bettis though.

Maybe Brunell hates Brady, or Belichick, I don't think he is any more reliable than any of the QB's who say "It's no big deal".

Apparently it's his personal preference, and left it up to the officials to notice, just like when guys hold, or any other penalty. Or if you want to consider it "off-the field" it's akin to PED's. And he should be suspended like PED users (which are rampant across the league, no? And plenty of winning teams have had players suspended).

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/video/aikman-on-deflategate-i-can-t-imagine-brady-wouldn-t-have-known-012115

Listen to the end. Troy Aikman "No one would have ever done anything with the game balls without checking with me first"

Edited by What a Tuel

Ok, so let's give benefit of the doubt...

Coach didn't know.

QB didn't know.

None of the Patriots noticed.

Have they just always been playing with softer balls because someone up in the FO has been feeding them to the team?

There's really no logical way out of this at this point. The NFL is gonna have to do something. I still think they'll try to get the Seahawks to win, and the penalty will be light, and the story will be swept away as best as possible.