Someone Tell Me Again Why Buddy Traded Lynch...

cale

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He ran someone over with his car, lied about it, and was one more stupid decision away from missing a whole season. If he'd stayed it's not like it would have significantly changed the Bills' fortunes and he probably would have signed with a different team anyway.

Edited by Pondslider

He really seemed to have simply warn out his welcome with some of his stupid off-field behavior.

Weren't there stories about him taking money from people in bars or something like that?

Plus, he wasn't nearly as productive in Buffalo as he's been in Seattle.

Edited by Bad Things

last year in the superbowl he ran 15 times for a whopping 39 yards. He'll fold again this year.

the guy is a loser and a thug. seattle is sick of him too. imagine percy harvin and lynch on your team. yikes.

the hawks will dump him this offseason.

This is HILARIOUS !!!!

last year in the superbowl he ran 15 times for a whopping 39 yards. He'll fold again this year.

the guy is a loser and a thug. seattle is sick of him too. imagine percy harvin and lynch on your team. yikes.

He really seemed to have simply warn out his welcome with some of his stupid off-field behavior.

Weren't there stories about him taking money from people in bars or something like that?

Plus, he wasn't nearly as productive in Buffalo as he's been in Seattle.

I'm a Bills fan but we got robbed in the deal. No rhyme or reason to justify.

Some fan got what they wanted and some didn't (this one)...smh!

This is HILARIOUS !!!!

I'm a Bills fan but we got robbed in the deal. No rhyme or reason to justify.

Some fan got what they wanted and some didn't (this one)...smh!

And so did Green Bay. They were closer to getting Lynch, but didn't want to give more than a sixth (I believe)

For a box of tape?

The dude single handed put the Seahawks on his back today. Beast mode indeed...

It all begins with the offensive line.

OJ Simpson was garbage behind a bad offensive line. If the openings aren't there, it doesn't matter who is carrying the ball. The Bills over the last 12-15 years think you can build a top OL with journeymen and low draft picks and free agents. It doesn't work.

The Bills need to prioritize the OL and suddenly average RB's become stars and average QB's look good.

Hate much?

Lynch wanted out of Buffalo so the Bills got something rather than nothing

But we actually got nothing.

Hairston and Carder. For Marshawn Lynch. Sigh

Hate much?

But we actually got nothing.

Hairston and Carder. For Marshawn Lynch. Sigh

We got a pair of draft picks for a player who was leaving town anyways. They ended up being crap players but given the Bills recent draft history that's not surprising

If Lynch wins this Super Bowl, he is likely a Hall of Famer, as long as he doesn't go to prison for doing something terrible first.

I understand why he was traded, though he plays with as much heart as any player I've ever seen.

Easy on the hyperbole. He would need many more years at highly productive stats to be considered for the hall of fame, not one more game. Highly unlikely given the physical pounding he takes and that he is an arrest warrant waiting to happen.

Marshawn didn't hate Buffalo. He did wear out his welcome though with the off the field stuff. If the organization was as strong back then as it is now they may have been able to help him before it snowballed (like Dareus).

Marshawn is a HOFer. He's a great, great, great player. Hopefully he plays well in 2 weeks and takes down those evil cheaters.