EJ3 for RG3

rayray808

is the writing on the wall?

Rex Ryan comes in, knowing that dominoes are about to fall to get him and Roman their new guy?

EJ hires Parker as agent to prepare for the move...

RG3 comes in and gives Roman his Kaep clone?

*** I AM NOT SAYING TRADE EJ FOR RG3... I AM SAYING RG3 COMES TO BUFFALO VIA NON EJ TRADE**

Edited by rayray808

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I like RG3, I thought he had skills coming out of college. But the Redskins have !@#$ed him up so badly, between mismanaging injuries and coaching, that I don't think he's even a viable career rehab project at this point.

No way the Redskins take RGIII for EJ straight up. EJ hasn't proven anything in the NFL, while RGIII had a rookie year for the ages. So I doubt the Skins would give up on RGIII for a QB who has proven nothing.

You underestimate Dan Snyder's ability to do the inexplicable.

i feel like rg3 suffered the same fate that happened to keep. they were really good in the pistol with a good run game and getting the player out in space and giving him easier throws. then both teams decided to throw it out the window and make them pocket passers. I'm not sure how much of it was roman doing it in SF it may have been harbaughs idea but if they took ej and a 5th or something i think it would be a steal. not sure they let rg3 out tho

At least with EJ, there is hope. RG3 is just awful. Steady and spectacular decline. No thanks.

I'm completely opposite on this one.

EJ wants to (be able to read defenses and be a real QB) but he cant. "Slow eyes," which people around here roll eyes at, as if its a stupid criticism or phrase, means what you think it means. Its a polite way to say "slow information processor."

RG can (read defenses and be a real QB and win games for you) but he doesnt want to. RG wants to win the RG way, or not at all. Kinda like Vick in the first decade or so.

Therefore, I'd take RG. If you forced me to choose.

Edited by maddenboy

RG III - High character guy, has regrettably been ruined as a pro QB by a dis functional Redskins organization.

I feel RG3's character has been overstated. Perhaps fame hit him quick, but he comes off as narcissistic to me.

is the writing on the wall?

Rex Ryan comes in, knowing that dominoes are about to fall to get him and Roman their new guy?

EJ hires Parker as agent to prepare for the move...

RG3 comes in and gives Roman his Kaep clone?

yeah want gimp leg for another :thumbsup:

Given your track record, I think both guys will good years next year now. :)

Guess they wont then