Cordy Glenn early season injury mystery

It was a non football injury. Anyone care to guess?

Depression? Sick family member? they said it was medical and I respect his privacy but would be nice to know what it was.

Why would it be nice to know? Why do you think you should know and more importantly why do you even care? What is that information going to do for you?

well the season is over now i feel we have a right to know. i could be wrong.

You have absolutely no right to know

People get on a high horse about the strangest of things. It's not like he is asking for his social security number and all his passwords.

There is no one who has a need to know anything about a non football related injury. It's his business and his alone. he has privacy rights under HIPAA that says no one has a right to know.

There is no one who has a need to know anything about a non football related injury. It's his business and his alone. he has privacy rights under HIPAA that says no one has a right to know.

There is nothing as a no-name average person that I value more than my privacy. I think everyone feels the same, especially those in the public eye. It is no wonder they live in gated communities with the prying eyes and blogs of fans constantly dissecting their lives. I consider myself a fan of football and the Buffalo Bills, not the macabre. Just like we demand discipline and effort from our players, I feel we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard as well, most especially when it is something that is non-football related, is personal and has no legal implications whatsoever that may affect OUR team.

I totally understand the curiosity, we all do. But some things demand the maturity to let it go and accept people for who and what they are.

Thank you Cordy for great effort and I pray for your full health and happiness.

I really don't care what it was, or care to know. I would, however, like to know if his regression had anything to do with his illness (and lack of strength or stamina due to the illness), or was it other stuff.

Only thing I found useful in the ending PC was that the Bills may consider moving Henderson over to LT if his play continued to regress this offseason. Sure Did sound to me like Marone did not feel was a lingering issue casing the bad play,or one that would clear up and be the "reason" for his regression.

Will be interesting to see how they line em up in OTA's.

Edited by plenzmd1

thanks Mark 80 everyone is so mad at me and i get it but i just hope Cordy is okay it was just a diff situation

That's not what you said to start this off. You wanted to nose into his personal business and try and find out what his injury or condition it was. Simply put it's not your business. Not mine, not anyones except Cordy and who he chooses to inform.

I'm more worried about the knee injury he suffered in NE. Anyone know the severity? Hope it's not something that will require a lot of rehab.

The non football injury is his choice to disclose. The Bills are not allowed to do so nor do they any reason to. In the end it gave Seantrel a great opportunity to train with the ones at LT which I believe helped him this year.

Edited by YoloinOhio

All the phony concern for Cordy Glenn's privacy is laughable here.

If Johnny Football had a hang nail the media would send a 50 media crews to cover this.

-

Edited by HOUSE

I really don't care what it was, or care to know. I would, however, like to know if his regression had anything to do with his illness (and lack of strength or stamina due to the illness), or was it other stuff.

this is a very good question. And he seemed to play worse as the season went on. Although, most of the offense got worse as the season went on. Too much exposure to HAckett.

Because people have a strange way of deciding what is personnel AND the need to know.

im not owed any johnny football coverage. just like im not owed cordy glenns off field issues.

if you are to make a distinction though, it seems that johnny chooses his actions while its likely cordy was dealing with things beyond his control.

you cite the media as a comparison but I'm not in the media so if I explain the privacy law it is neither phony nor laughable, it is just the facts.

Well, I am laughing :D

Privacy in todays world went the way of the horse and wagon.

-

Edited by HOUSE

I don't believe that we have a right to know. I do find it interesting that the illness/injury never became public knowledge since most of them usually do. I would be interested to know if whatever the issue was has any effect on his subpar play this year. If he is fighting some sort of chronic condition, it could reduce his effectiveness as a player.